PDA

View Full Version : How to filter for sb vs bb battles in 6max ?

punter11235
10-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Hi,

I would like to filter for hands where it's folded to SB when I am in BB regardless of SB action.
I can't make it work with "preflop action facing player" filter because if I check "unopened" and "1 raiser" then it misses hands where it's folded to me.

I need this filter to see what my winrate in sb vs bb is. It's not enough to filter separately for "first raiser SB" and "first limper SB" because people open various ranges and it skews the picture.

Could you please add it or educate me if I am missing something very basic ? :)

netsrak
10-22-2011, 05:29 AM
Did you try to combine your filters with some "filter by action" and/or more filters -> preflop -> ...steal .. filters?

punter11235
10-22-2011, 07:54 AM
Yes I tried it.
The problem is that there is no option to choose opponent's actions with the exception of:
-"preflop action facing player"
-"facing X" in more filters tab

The former lacks a checkbox "folded to SB" and the latter lacks any distinction as to position of opponent at all.

I need hands where:
a)it's folded to SB and he raises
b)it's folded to SB and he limps
c)it's folded to SB and he folds

I could filter for a) using "position of first raiser SB"
I could filter for b) using "position of 1st limper SB"
I could filter for c) using "filter by actions - NONE" (this is a gimmick but it works)

Now I need a way to combine all three or at least a) and c) or in other words:
"Filter for blinds battle" filter somewhere.

Patvs
10-23-2011, 11:30 PM
You can combine a and b.
However it's not possible to add c to that query as small blind "first fold" isn't available.

punter11235
10-24-2011, 09:15 PM
Yeah, please add this (or at least in HM2). It's quite useful to analyze winrates.
Also it would be cool if you just could mark exact action you want. For example filter all hands when it's folded to CO regardless of CO action. This one is not that important as sb vs bb but still would be useful.