PDA

View Full Version : HUD problems since FT software update

holdingthedeck
07-11-2009, 03:16 AM
Since Full Tilts newest set of software updates everytime I start Holdem manager on auto imort my HUD works fine for about 15 minutes but after that my stats on all of the different players disappear one by one table by table. Each time I try stopping the import and then starting it again the HUD doesnt appear and everytime I use the Relaunch HUD option nothing happens. Is anyone else having this problem? If so how do I fix it?

netsrak
07-11-2009, 05:29 AM
That is a really interesting problem. And you are asking if anyone else has it? I guess we have millions of threads during the last days with this problem, you didn't notice them? :)

Just use the latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.ex

holdingthedeck
07-11-2009, 10:01 AM
No if there are any other threads on this I haven't noticed them and my main question was really meant to be how do I fix the problem?

netsrak
07-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Just use the latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.ex

? I gave you the answer

holdingthedeck
07-11-2009, 11:27 AM
After clicking the link it says 404 - Not found

holdingthedeck
07-11-2009, 11:29 AM
got the link now. the "e" on exe was missing

netsrak
07-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Ooops, sorry again. Copy and paste mistake. But the correct one is in my signature :)

cecil
07-11-2009, 12:01 PM
ft just updated about an hour ago and the hud stopped working. table manager isn't finding my tables

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 12:14 PM
I just updated FTP 15 minutes ago and all seems fine for me. I was able to pre-fetch hands with no problem. I will play a couple hands also, now to be sure.

*Importing played hands fine.

holdingthedeck
07-11-2009, 12:27 PM
getting same problem as cecil HEM wasn't finding my tables on full tilt. I'll retry in 10mins and see if it is working

holdingthedeck
07-11-2009, 05:43 PM
The problem I am having now is that HEM is importing the hands but the real time stats at the tables are not updating so they'll update for the first 15 hands and then the stats are stuck that way and even when that person leaves the table and another sits down there stats remain there. Is this due to the new software updates on FT or is it something I should do in HEM?

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 06:46 PM
The problem I am having now is that HEM is importing the hands but the real time stats at the tables are not updating so they'll update for the first 15 hands and then the stats are stuck that way and even when that person leaves the table and another sits down there stats remain there. Is this due to the new software updates on FT or is it something I should do in HEM?

Please be sure that your HM updated to 1.09 Beta 15 properly. The HUD freezing issue at FTP should not be happening with the current beta.

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 06:47 PM
getting same problem as cecil HEM wasn't finding my tables on full tilt. I'll retry in 10mins and see if it is working

See if the table finder will help the HUD begin auto detecting properly again.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

holdingthedeck
07-11-2009, 08:44 PM
I keep getting pop ups like this

The pacakage was unable to replace the following file:C:\program files\RVG Software\ holdem manager\ mono.security.dll

Some of them say different things towards the end. Not sure if this is normal while installing the update? Will Test hold em manager later on tomorrow

netsrak
07-12-2009, 06:00 AM
Please make sure that your holdemmanager is not running when you update it.

Reboot your computer and run the update again. Please choose the correct installation path.
There should be no error messages during the update process.