PDA

View Full Version : Hud problems

prjames111
07-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Having problems altering my hud in the player preferences. Have tried to import a new configuration wont apply my actions and i have tried to setup a new blank congfiguration and everytime i press the apply button it doesnt do anything, i cant even amend the default. Any ideas anyone, have tried all the updates and it is still the same. . . .

netsrak
07-11-2009, 05:15 AM
Vista?
Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator

prjames111
07-12-2009, 01:25 AM
have tried this aand they both dont work. i import a new config in the player prefernces seection and press the apply button 4 new hud setup and when i go out and go back into it it is back 2 default, also when i try to make a new configuartion and press apply it does nothing, just as if there is no apply button there. Have tried the beta version and also uninstalling and re-installing, uac is disabled and i run them as administrator. Please help......

netsrak
07-12-2009, 06:16 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer session.