PDA

View Full Version : Hud not working anymore at full tilt and ps

AnotherGamer
07-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Have version 1.09 beta 6a. Yesterday i could barely use it at full tilt, only showing the first 6-7 hands played in the HUD, ive tried to relaucd hud, used table finder, nothing works. When i use table finder I do get this message; "I cant find any unattached hands. Please wait until hm have imported some." Ive waited many hands but cant use it... Auto-import is on and it dosent look like thats the problem.

In the launch active player details window i dont see any stats on players, and no players.

Help please, i dont have a clue why its not working.

fozzy71
07-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Please update to 1.09 Beta 15 from the link in my signature.

AnotherGamer
07-11-2009, 12:45 AM
I actually tried that, and the first time I got an error when trying to update. Tried again now, and no errors now, and its working again :)
Thanks!

Anthony_S
07-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Hi,

I have the exact same problem and mines been fine for months.

I installed to latest version 1.09 beta 15 but it's still having problems.

What is there left to do, ive done a manual vacuum and stuff.

netsrak
07-11-2009, 08:38 AM
HUD not being displayed has nothing to do with vacuum and other stuff.

Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator (maybe broken because of the update)

What exactly is your problem?

Please post the answers of this faq: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Anthony_S
07-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Netsrak,

I've been having very similar probs w/hem to 'AnotherGamer'
Getting this msg w/table finder "I cant find any unattached hands. Please wait until hm have imported some."

Also, the hud stats aren't even displaying now. Starting auto imp. and open some tbales up, didn't even bring up hem stats.

At least, before I did the update I got some stats but like AnotherGamer,
didn't keep importing stats, stopped after only 6 or so hands.

I tried what you suggested, my uac was already deselected no porblem, and
as for the admin, I checked them out and in 'priviledge control' they were shaded out, inaccessible where it says run as administrator.
Guess that means they already are selcted as admins?

Nairb
07-11-2009, 10:21 AM
What I do to run as administrator is right click the HEM icon on my desktop to open up the menu and there is an option to run as administrator as opposed to double clicking the icon to open the program. I couldnt figure out how to make it run as admin all the time so I do this each time I open HEM, PS, and FTP.

Hope this helps, I am a HEm noob and a tek moron but it has worked for me.

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Netsrak,

I've been having very similar probs w/hem to 'AnotherGamer'
Getting this msg w/table finder "I cant find any unattached hands. Please wait until hm have imported some."

Also, the hud stats aren't even displaying now. Starting auto imp. and open some tbales up, didn't even bring up hem stats.

At least, before I did the update I got some stats but like AnotherGamer,
didn't keep importing stats, stopped after only 6 or so hands.

I tried what you suggested, my uac was already deselected no porblem, and
as for the admin, I checked them out and in 'priviledge control' they were shaded out, inaccessible where it says run as administrator.
Guess that means they already are selcted as admins?

They are greyed out because UAC is off, which makes all programs wrun with admin rights.

Please start a new thread and answer the questions that nestrak linked to, so we will know how to best help you - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

What I do to run as administrator is right click the HEM icon on my desktop to open up the menu and there is an option to run as administrator as opposed to double clicking the icon to open the program. I couldnt figure out how to make it run as admin all the time so I do this each time I open HEM, PS, and FTP.

Hope this helps, I am a HEm noob and a tek moron but it has worked for me.

http://www.lancelhoff.com/how-to-run-a-program-in-vista-with-administrator-rights/