PDA

View Full Version : Configured HUD not updating on PokerStars

Paythe5kuowe
10-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Hi all

Can someone help?! I'm new to HM but am having problems setting up my HUD for use on PokerStars.

I've configured my HUD in player preferences, clicked apply and OK but the info does not update on my HUD on Stars (a HUD has appeared on Stars and hand history is appearing in HM but the HUD has not updated and no previous hand histories are showing).

Please advise!

Thanks

James

~Paythe5kuowe

Patvs
10-20-2011, 10:59 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

--

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Go over ALL the HUD configurations and make sure there are no overlapping/conflicting settings.

Paythe5kuowe
10-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Hi Patvs

I'm using McAfee security.

I've updated to the latest beta version.

I’ve started holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe as the administrator. I could not find dbcontrolpanel.exe?

I’ve allowed holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe on the McAfee security and have also tried switching the firewall off.

All relevant card drivers and window auto updates have been updated and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is installed.

I’ve gone over the HUD configurations and I don’t believe that any settings are ovelapping or conflicting!

I’ve attached an image of how the HUD is looking on Stars (the HUD is working in HM replayer).

Anything else I can try?

Thanks

Patvs
10-21-2011, 10:00 PM
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Which HUD configuration has only 3 stats? Make sure that HUD is not assigned to "any site" (or to PokerStars).

Or right click on the table name in TableManager and manually select the HUD configuration you want to use.

Paythe5kuowe
10-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Sorted. Thanks again