PDA

View Full Version : pokerstars.be bugs

springplank
10-20-2011, 01:51 PM
Hey, i have installed the new hm2 today, without the old database, i figured i rather startover again. But with the new pokerstars.be update i still cant get the import to work and hud to pop up when i play. i checked the import folders and all is auto detected to .be folders so i really dont find how to fix this issue.

any idees

Patvs
10-20-2011, 11:03 PM
Did you change the PokerStars.be lobby language to English?
And the handhistories are saved in English?

As mentioned in the other thread, if you suspect the formatting of the SNG/MTT handhistories have changed, email us a handhistory file to support@holdemmanager.com

springplank
10-21-2011, 12:31 AM
Hey pat, i got ot to work as well as my hud,... so happy now ,-))))))

I am using the hm2 beta btw now, mine is grey and in the instructional vids its white, wich is more clear to see, any way i can change mine? Also i found that even after only 13 hh it gets very slow to load graphs, or results tabs, but i guess that will be fixed i saw. Also what i didnt find in hm2 is how to see a clear graph and results total and then with filters, but i do have to further explore it, as it is a total new interface. Love the new hud though, great options ,-)))))

About tn thats messed up i dont expect that to work anymore with the .be update. But thats for another forum ,-))))) Guess i will try another hothey program.

Tx for the great assistence here, regards, Matthias.

Patvs
10-21-2011, 09:49 PM
To change it back to white:
Settings--> General Settings--> Theme (change it from Dark to Default)