PDA

View Full Version : Are these items available in hem?

lock
07-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Im using the trial right now. tryig to find a replacement for my previous tracking tool. I love holdem manager so far but a few things Im used to seeing, I cant seem to find.

saw flop on the HUD - total times seeing flop without considering limp, calling raise, etc

pot odds - in the manual I see you can get it on a replay. Is there no way to see it on your current hand?

Possible hands - playing multiple tables you can sometimes miss possible straight draws. My previous tool would show possible hands you can draw into and the odds to get there.

thanks!

fozzy71
07-10-2009, 01:17 PM
Im using the trial right now. tryig to find a replacement for my previous tracking tool. I love holdem manager so far but a few things Im used to seeing, I cant seem to find.

saw flop on the HUD - total times seeing flop without considering limp, calling raise, etc

pot odds - in the manual I see you can get it on a replay. Is there no way to see it on your current hand?

Possible hands - playing multiple tables you can sometimes miss possible straight draws. My previous tool would show possible hands you can draw into and the odds to get there.

thanks!

Please make sure you have the latest version 1.09 Beta 14a from the link in my signature.

1 - I don't believe that stat is available.

2 - I believe Live-Tracking in the latest betas has this functionality, for some sites.

3 - No. It will not tell you your current hand strength or any possible draws or hands you would lose to.