PDA

View Full Version : hud doesnt refresh on ipoker and microgaming

mintberrycru
10-19-2011, 02:03 PM
hi,

my hem works fine, imports all hands on every site

but the hud doesnt refresh on ipoker (celebpoker) and microgaming(purplelounge), so i have to table find after everyhand to get it refreshed.
is there some way to fix it? i dont have to do that on othersites, it works fine on them

ty

Patvs
10-19-2011, 10:46 PM
If you play MTTs: The ipoker MTT bug is written up (bug reports: 2956 & 2957) and will be fixed as soon as possible.

If you play cashgames: there shouldn't be such a problem. Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

mintberrycru
10-19-2011, 11:14 PM
it works fine on cash but i play tournaments and doesnt work there, i mean i pops up, then goes away, and i have to table find after hand to get it back, then it stays, but doesnt refresh it... on just those 2 sites, everything else runs smooth... :( and it works on other computer

Patvs
10-20-2011, 10:24 PM
The ipoker MTT bug is written up (bug reports: 2956 & 2957) and will be fixed as soon as possible.

johncc
11-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Update please