PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker mined hands

xjimraketex
08-20-2008, 02:45 PM
ok i used the search function and didnt get any results, so i think this should be new.

i downloaded lots of mined hands for ipoker (titan) and tried to import them.
problem is, im getting more errors than actual imported hands.
to be clearer:

if i import some files i get like:
5K hands imported
0 duplicate hands
8K import errors.

read from other users using the exact same mined hands files that they did not have ane import problems (using pt3 or pt2).

morny
08-20-2008, 05:37 PM
What version of eyepoker are you using but more importantly what version of Holdem Manager are you using?

Try downloading the newest one http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe and then make sure and move the HH files to a different folder otherwise HM will ignore them as it already tried to import them files already from that folder.

If its still giving errors please email me some of the HH to morny@holdemmanager.net but i think youll find the update will sort the problem

xjimraketex
08-20-2008, 06:10 PM
im not sure which version of eyepoker is used, as i downloaded the hands from another forum, but i think its the latest version, but im not sure.

(import with pt3 works fine, i just tested that)

im also using the latest version of holdem manager.

and neither of the last 3 builds (i.e. 1.06.xx up to now) imported all the hands without errors. (edit: problems started with the ipoker update a few months ago, im not sure about earlier builds of HM, but im 100% sure it was the case with the last 3 builds)

wouldnt be a problem if it imported at least two thirds of all the hands...

i sent an email with a few mined hands.

edit2: i have absolutely no import problems whatsoever apart from those mined hands...

xjimraketex
08-21-2008, 12:55 PM
ok, the problem was obviously that the miner didnt use the latest version of Eyepoker. (i just was wondering cause pt3 imported all hands without any errors...)

i wrote him and he sent me a few (small) files and i had like no errors (just a few but thats standard).

thx morny and roy.