PDA

View Full Version : All my everest hands are missing after exporting HH and loading on new pc

Pieter86
08-20-2008, 01:25 PM
Here's what I did. I exported hands from holdemmanager on my old pc, then load them on my new pc where I installed holdem manager.
After the import is done, my hands from partypoker pokerstars and betfair are in there, however everest doesn't seem to excist.

extra info: when i click my nick on pokerstars it says I got 170 000 hands there which should be 5000, this is not the same nick as i got on everest.

The import had 2 hours left when i left for dinner, 15 minuts later when i come back the import is finished. Hm says it succesfully imported everything and the estimated time left was "wrong" before that also, when it started it estimated 5 hours but total took 2 hours)

The version of hm on my old pc from where I exported the hands is not the same version as I got on my new pc. This could be the problem but it's very strange that only everest hands are messed up then.

morny
08-20-2008, 01:29 PM
There was some problems with Everest hands that were fixed in recent releases so heres what to do.

Update to version http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe

Then move all the processed hands to a completely new folder (If you dont HM will presume there the same hands it tried to import and ignore them)

Then import them again and hopefully all should be well.

Pieter86
08-20-2008, 01:31 PM
The version with which I imported is the newest version of holdem manager.
The one i exported the hands from isnt though.

Pieter86
08-20-2008, 03:51 PM
Ok i updated the version of holdem manager on my old pc exported the hands again and imported again on my new pc.

Exact same problem occurs.

morny
08-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Can you send me some of the HH to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill take a look

Thanks