PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

Generation89
07-09-2009, 07:12 PM
hello,

I been using HEM for a while and its great but im wondering:

1. in the reports section .. is there an option for just TODAY? i would love to add a lot of stats and filters to my report and mark it for today so i can see how the day went. like set% and things like that would be good to see.

2. after i downloaded a new version a few weeks ago it included a kind of pokerstove / equilator ... where i could put in a PFR in the popup window and it highlights the range of cards the opponent has.

i was watching a few hands of mine and i double clicked a hand and that window popped up but never again after. i cant find where it is now. how can i bring it up again?

(thanks for the great software)

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 11:07 PM
Please make sure you are using 1.09 Beta 14a - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

hello,

I been using HEM for a while and its great but im wondering:

1. in the reports section .. is there an option for just TODAY? i would love to add a lot of stats and filters to my report and mark it for today so i can see how the day went. like set% and things like that would be good to see.

Click the button that probably says 'All Hands' and you will find many date filters.

2. after i downloaded a new version a few weeks ago it included a kind of pokerstove / equilator ... where i could put in a PFR in the popup window and it highlights the range of cards the opponent has.

i was watching a few hands of mine and i double clicked a hand and that window popped up but never again after. i cant find where it is now. how can i bring it up again?

(thanks for the great software)

Tools > Hand Range Tool

Generation89
07-10-2009, 04:46 AM
hi

thank you very much!