PDA

View Full Version : NOIQ poker won't display hud stats

HEHEHEM
07-09-2009, 05:47 PM
I started playing in NOIQ poker, not sure which network it belongs to, i thought it was Ipoker but when i compared the tables with another ipoker network (propaganda poker) they werent the same, plus NOIQ is in euro currency. So pretty sure it's not from ipoker.

Anyway, i do get the hands imported into the HEM but the HUD wont recognize the tables:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.09 beta 14a

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
NOIQ poker, it's just this skin problem, everything works ok with pokerstars fulltilt ultimate bet and propaganda poker

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes i did

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes i do

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes, the hand history is showing up at C:\Program Files\NoiQpoker\HandHistory\, i did played some hands several times to trying to make the hud work, they do appear in this folder and the auto import folder says the same folder.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
hmm i dont know how to create a n ew database but i dont think that's necessary

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
i don't know how to use that feature, i think one of the requirements is to checkmark which network/site the hands are from and im not sure which network NOIQ poker belongs to

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes, example:
Game # 1276995594 - Texas Hold'em No Limit EUR 2/4 - Table "Springriver"

Players(max 2):
Alonso1961 (EUR 416.00 in seat 1)
FABIO25 (EUR 388.00 in seat 2)

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
I'm using XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
yes

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Could you please post screen shots of the Table Manager (assuming it shows something when playing/importing) and also a screen shot of the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data, folder contents.

HEHEHEM
07-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Could you please post screen shots of the Table Manager (assuming it shows something when playing/importing) and also a screen shot of the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data, folder contents.

i had 0 files in that folder, asked 2 poker friends what they had in that folder and both said nothing appeared. but then when i started playing some hands to take the picture, those 2 files showed up. Hope i didnt mess anything up.

i ll attach the screenshot

HEHEHEM
07-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Also, in the cash games reports tab it says site: ENT. Do you know what "ENT" stands for?

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 06:31 PM
That stands for Entraction. the parent poker network

I am forwarding this thread to the HUD developer for a response.

Mike chops
07-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Go to the Table manager->tables->Table Finder menu. Drag the red icon to the table window and you will be prompted to add the noiq client to the list the HUD uses to detect poker tables.

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 06:39 PM
I really wish I could play on some of these sites. I have never had a reason personally to use the table Finder. :(

HEHEHEM
07-09-2009, 08:18 PM
when i saw "table finder" in the FAQs i thought it meant table scanner, my mistake for not finding the table finder feature in the hud. Thanks to both of you fozzy and mike for your time and support!