PDA

View Full Version : Ladbrokes not importing hands (Split Thread)

Onetouch
07-08-2009, 04:48 PM
I have a Default HUD set to work on a site I never play at (Everest). And I have a tour and a cashgame HUD I have set to work on Prima (Ladbrokes), but I still don't get any HUD when I play in a tournament.

The Tablemanger can see the two tables I'm playing, but is not counting any hands. I can also see that HEM is not importing any hands.

Onetouch
07-09-2009, 07:02 AM
bump

netsrak
07-09-2009, 07:05 AM
Please answer the questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Onetouch
07-09-2009, 02:18 PM
) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

1.09 beta 14a

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

Only playing at Ladbrokes

b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.

I have followed the guide in this thread

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

While playing, go to that folder on your PC and see if new hand histories that correspond to the tables your playing at are showing up. This is not relevant where the site uses a database like on Ongame or Prima.

Not relevant since I'm playing at Ladbrokes

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?

If I play cash games everything works. But if I play a tournament, It does not import any hands.

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.
6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

The table finder can see the tables I'm playing at but does not count any hands (HEM is not importing any)

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.

Cannot open HH files from Prima (as far as I know)

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.

It is disabled

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

done

netsrak
07-09-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm not sure whether you understood the table finder question correct. Please try this: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Onetouch
07-09-2009, 05:28 PM
When I open the Table Finder I get the following message.

"I can not find any unattached han. Please wait untill the manager has imported some"

Well I guess that's gonna take some time since no hands are being imported as I wrote in question #6

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 05:38 PM
I think it would be best if I separate this into it's own thread and have you schedule a remote support session with our support manager.

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 05:41 PM
I think it would be best if I separate this into it's own thread and have you schedule a remote support session with our support manager.

Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

Onetouch
07-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Thx fozzy, I have sent him a mail.