PDA

View Full Version : hud frozen

Mou_27
07-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Hi.
I have upgraded HM to 1.09 beta 14 and now i have some problems with the hud at Full Tilt. It works fine untill one table imports hand #7. Then the hud gets frozen and does not actualyze any more. The program is still working and importing hands, everything is OK. Only the hud is frozen. One time i stopped and restarted import and some tables (only three out of five) got a few hands more. But then it stopped again. One time i closed HM, restarted it and the import was OK, but no hud appeared. On Pokerstars it seems to work well (but i played only one table).
Thanks

junnoo
07-09-2009, 04:51 PM
same beta 14 here and it freezes after some hands

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 05:04 PM
You need 1.09 Beta 14a to cure the freezing issue. Beta 15 will be available soon to cure the last few FTP bugs caused by the update.

junnoo
07-10-2009, 02:01 AM
i have beta 14a and still not working ..freezing up after a few min.
wait for new update ?

netsrak
07-10-2009, 06:41 AM
The freeze problem is fixed in 14a.
Reboot your computer, reinstall update 14a and try again please.

Mou_27
07-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Ok.
The 1.09beta 14a works fine.
Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks. U don't know how much u love your stats till u lose them.
May i take the opportunity to make a little suggestion?
I love “autorate” because i use it to get a quick hint based on combining stats (i play up to 20 tables). Is it possible to have more than one icon displayed on the hud, based on rules? It will be the gratest help ever seen on a hud. No more reading 2 or 3 stats to take a decision each time. U already created rules and now there is a specific icon on the screen for the most common and repeating decisions.
Please. I would pay an extra for that. And i'm sure a lot of people would.
Thanks very much.

(Where could i post this kind of suggestions? The only part of the forum i have found for this is closed)

netsrak
07-10-2009, 02:58 PM
For suggestions: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

My personal view of your idea: for beginners one icon to rate a player is ok. But for advanced players the individual stats for every situation are much more important. So i see a small need for one icon but absolutely no need for more icons.