PDA

View Full Version : Filters for witnessed table action?

a.k.a.Also
10-18-2011, 07:38 AM
In HM1 there were numerous queries about viewing scenarios where hero is at the table but folds while the action continues. There were a few workarounds that involved selecting players saw showdown >1 so that we could still see how a hand played out even if we folded.

I appear to have incorrectly answered a query recently on 2+2 saying that an uncalled shove didn't show in the hh, but having checked PS today, I see that it does.

Can we have filters that are not hero specific, that would enable these sort of queries?

Sarek
10-18-2011, 12:45 PM
Passed to developers

B-Money
10-18-2011, 01:41 PM
There were a few workarounds that involved selecting players saw showdown >1 so that we could still see how a hand played out even if we folded.

Can we have filters that are not hero specific, that would enable these sort of queries?

What exactly are you trying to do here? If you fold you can still see how a hand played out inside of HM2. Let me know exactly what you are trying to do and I can let you know if it's currently possible or something we might add in the future.

a.k.a.Also
11-09-2011, 07:57 AM
Hopefully I'll have a bit of time to go over these scenarios in the next few days. The problem is finding all the threads that we were unable to fully resolve at the time and just ended up fudging a fix or giving up.

Here's one I do remember because it was Hood who raised the original query.
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/41163-filtering-out-preflop-limps.html

a.k.a.Also
11-09-2011, 08:20 AM
In relation to my original query, we appear to have only Preflop - Allin Preflop which is hero specific.
If there were to be a general Allin preflop filter this would give more flexibility in the filtering, there is faced preflop 3b & 4b, but not faced Allin?

Here is the original post from 2+2 -

Originally Posted by Pastor
How do I filter for when I shove AI and am uncalled?

Have tried using the "other filters" pre-flop AI=TRUE and saw flop = FALSE which gives no result, but when I do, raise -> saw flop = FALSE I can find lots of times I shoved but was uncalled.

IIRC this is because All-in only gets noted in the hand history if you get called and the hand goes to showdown.
Otherwise it just shows as an uncalled bet, which could be anything from a minraise through to the shove.

The only way is to use the "BBs Bet Preflop is bigger Than", to filter the smaller raises out afaik.

I've just tried the same query on recent PS hands in 5562, Allin Preflop=True AND Saw Flop = false still returns 0 results?

udbrky
11-10-2011, 01:21 AM
I just sent you a msg, waiting to hear back.

a.k.a.Also
11-13-2011, 07:15 AM
Here's a marker for another line of enquiry, but kinda related to this thread.
I started trying to answer this post http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/147491-simple-filter-question.html.

And immediately came up against - just where in HM2 can we go to interrogate all the hands we have stored, and be able to use the Advanced filters to narrow down the results?

As I see it, Reports is the only tab this is possible, and in Tournaments I am limited in what is available. I guess Position is probably the best option . I can go to filters, set up the scenario and just have to step through the -currently only 6 ;) - positions to see what hands are returned.

Am I missing the obvious somewhere, or is this as it is currently?