PDA

View Full Version : import not possible for PokerStars

NoOutsToCall
07-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi,

since today HM cannot import one hand played at PokerStars. Yesterday it all worked perfectly. I once got an error during the import and since then it simply cannot import one hand. Havenīt tried different sites though.

When I stop and restart the import it grabs the files in the PokerStars Handhistory folder but simply doesnt import them and after that the files disappeared.

So I upgraded to version 1.09 beta 14a which didnt help.

Thanks for your help.

NoOutsToCall
07-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Just seen that hands played at iPoker are being imported.

netsrak
07-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Any error messages during the import or does the import just say x files imported?

If this is the case i'm pretty sure its just a filter in your report (maybe the wrong player name / alias)?

NoOutsToCall
07-10-2009, 02:46 AM
It just says:

Imported 1 files.
Files imported: 1 of 1
Hands imported: 0
Duplicate Hands: 0
Import Errors: 0

And this while I am playing. And of course I have no filters set at all.

Another strange thing is that the hand history files written by PokerStars do not disappear in the archive folder they just are gone.

Every import for any other site works brilliantly.

The HUD is not working for PokerStars, too.

I am playing Omaha at PokerStars; maybe there is the problem, but it worked fine before yesterday.

netsrak
07-10-2009, 06:27 AM
Before we go into further details: please make soure that the Stars handhistories are written in english.
And delete all files in the Stars Handhistory folder before you try again. Possibly there is a corrupt file

NoOutsToCall
07-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Thanks netsrak,

seems I changed the language of the hand history files to German.
That was the problem.

But the files written by PokerStars are totally lost. HM seems to swallow them.

Thanks for your help.

fozzy71
07-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Thanks netsrak,

seems I changed the language of the hand history files to German.
That was the problem.

But the files written by PokerStars are totally lost. HM seems to swallow them.

Thanks for your help.

HM moves the HHs to an archive folder, so it doesnt have to scan duplicates. The location is C:\HMArchive by default, unless you created your own folder, or turned off archiving. The path can be verified by going to HM > Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _______.

You should also be able to send an email to support@pokerstars.com and request every HH you have ever played, in english. Then you can import the files they send, to make sure you have all your hands. I did this when HM added Omaha support, to be sure I hadn't missed any when using PTO.