PDA

View Full Version : HEM doesn't start

Girafoon
10-17-2011, 12:53 PM
Hi,

When I try to launch HEM I got this message:"An error ocurred on startup: Impossible de charger le fichier ou l'assembly "sorttbls.nlp" ou une de ses dépendances. Le fichier spécifié est introuvable"

which means:" An error occurred on startup: Could not load file or assembly 'sorttbls.nlp "or one of its dependencies. The specified file is not found. "

I moved in a new place and tried for the 1st time to use HEM from my new place when I get this message. Last time I used HEM was 20 days ago in my old place and it was working well.

What can I do?

Thx

Girafoon
10-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Done

Patvs
10-17-2011, 10:51 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Girafoon
10-18-2011, 07:27 AM
I use avast antti virus and have no idea of which firewall I use (probably windows firewall). My problem came from a system restore I made yesterday,I canceled the system restore and it resolved my problem.

Thx for your help.

olliepower
10-19-2011, 12:02 AM
glad you got your issue resolved!