PDA

View Full Version : HM won't update?

spencerjrus
07-09-2009, 03:08 AM
So I've tried running the latest HMBetaUpdate.exe several times/rebooting/etc. and my HM manager version still reads as 1.08.04.

My HUD is semi-working on FTP but displays weird graphical bugs.

Also I'm not sure if this is related, but my Holdem Manager/Reports folder has gone missing. It's no longer there.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

netsrak
07-09-2009, 05:22 AM
You definitely need the latest update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
for FTP.

The version should say 1.09.14a.

Please make sure you install the update in the original installation folder. The installation routine always suggests the standard path, not knowing whether you installed it there or not.

Your missing config etc. relates to the same problem. Please make sure you install and start 1.08.04 and 1.09.14a in the same folder. Check also your shortcuts for starting Holdemmanager

spencerjrus
07-09-2009, 12:29 PM
edit: alright I got it up update to 1.09.14a.

however now when I start HM it says could not find the config/holdem manager.config file. make sure you are running HM from the correct directory.

however I'm pretty sure I am. any ideas?

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Edit - one minute on the Config answer....

Go to your \Holdem Manager\Config file, and see if you can find the HoldemManager.config. If so, please right-click > copy and right-click in empty space and paste a copy. Then deleete the actual file you copied, and you will want to try using a default config file.

Download the attached file and rename to holdemmanager.config, and try using that one.

spencerjrus
07-09-2009, 12:52 PM
you know I think I was just being retarded and managed to get it updated and working properly now.

thx for the quick help tho.

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 12:57 PM
You're welcome. If you have any other problems please let us know.