PDA

View Full Version : Preflop cards tab hands missing

Kosem
07-12-2008, 06:17 AM
Hi ,

since version 1.6 , preflop cards of players are missing :confused: ( all others stats are ok ( aka "player analysis" "preflop by pos" "postflop" etc..)

same occur in active player detail window . any idea ?

morny
07-12-2008, 10:57 AM
Can you update to 1.06e which fixed alot of these types of problems that were occuring and let me know if its still happening. If it is can you also send your holdemmanager.config file from the Config folder in the Holdem Manager directory to paul.morny at gmail dot com

Kosem
07-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Thanks Paul....file sent to your email ( still not working with 1.6e)

morny
07-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Sorry i completely misread this, i thought you were on about the preflop tab in Holdem Manager. Your actually on about the "Active Player Window" which is accessible via the menu or by right clicking the players name.

There was an update and now you should see a "Get Cards" button, please press that and it will update and show all the preflop hole cards. I only noticed this option myself but i presume the reason this is done is to reduce the loading time when moving between players in that window. Before i would imagine it would have to run the query of finding all the hole cards which would slow it down, now you only need to run that query when you need it so youll have faster speeds switching player to player.

btw ignore the emails as i was i misread your original post so you dont need to do the things i asked

Rvg72
07-13-2008, 02:15 AM
That is exactly it Paul. It was removed to be able to provide near instant results for the player analysis. The Cards can take a little while to come up on big DB's. I am working on a way to make this work better

Roy

Kosem
07-13-2008, 04:22 AM
Got it ! thanks !