PDA

View Full Version : problems with HUD on iPoker MTT's

philmcnoodle
10-16-2011, 11:10 AM
hi, im using the current version of HM and im playing on ipoker. on sng's and cash tables the HUD works fine. on MTT's however, the HUD doesnt show. I can get the active player details window up and this seems accurate. when i use table finder manually to discover the active table the HUD STATS show for 1 hand then freeze until the next time i manually find the table. this is really annoying and i cant understand why everything works fine except on MTT's?

help would be appreciated please

Patvs
10-16-2011, 01:49 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/) HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

--

Check the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
there are no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations for MTTs.

philmcnoodle
10-16-2011, 02:28 PM
hi, im using the latest update 1.12.04 on a window 7 pc running avast pro antivirus and firewall. like i siad the hud works fine on all tables except mtt's

mackson1985
10-16-2011, 03:49 PM
I have the exact same problem on ipoker MTTS. Hud doesnt pop up, imports corectly and hud works on cash games

philmcnoodle
10-16-2011, 04:22 PM
ive just noticed the table manager isnt seeing the correct table id number, when i drag the red cross to the table it should be seeing it picks up the correct number, then will display stats on the hud for 1 hand then freeze. ive just uninstalled and reinstalled hm to see if that would make a difference and it hasnt.

philmcnoodle
10-16-2011, 05:14 PM
no help out there????

i have to say I'm getting pretty sick of there always being some sort of bug with HM, if its not the HUD its the database, if its not cash tables its s N g's. Is it because you have a HM2 coming out soon and you can't be arsed to keep HM working? I have rapidly been losing faith in this product and I'm def going to explore other programs out there because reliability is the most important thing for me. i want to be playing poker not waiting for replies from support. HM has failed abysmally on this score.

Patvs
10-17-2011, 10:01 PM
See: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-bugs/127941-ipoker-hud-not-working-mtts-1-12-4-a-2.html#post663741

The ipoker bug is written up (bug reports: 2956 & 2957) and will be fixed as soon as possible.