PDA

View Full Version : HUD popups not working w/ Ultimate bet

James81
07-08-2009, 08:28 PM
So when i go to use HEM on ultimate bet the first the preferred seating was screwed up, it's hard to tell what the bottom middle seat is on UB, i assume it's seat three but there is a top middle seat as well, is that seat 1? But anyway preferred seating ONLY lets you choose seat 3, so i select it and the hud displays are off, so in table manager i click them all to the left arrow to make it so the hud displays are next to the right players.

The problem is that now the hud displays are next to the right player but when i click on that players stats to see a popup i see a different player for the popup them for the player i clicked the display over, whats going on?

James81
07-08-2009, 08:34 PM
I think the problem is that under seat preference for 6max, seat 3 is not the bottom center seat for UB, the bottom center seat is seat 4, but under seat preference for HUD it doesn't allow you take seat 4, you must take seat 3?

How do you turn off seat preference for the HUD? or is there a way to make seat 4 the preferred seat?

James81
07-08-2009, 08:51 PM
is it normal for the hud display and the popup to show different players? So you hover over player A hud and it shows a popup for player B?

James81
07-08-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm using version 1.09 beta 13, is this a mistake for someone knew to hem?

James81
07-08-2009, 09:05 PM
can someone tell me how to turn preferred seating off, when you click on preferred seating in hem it only say "ok" it doesn't say turn off or cancel, i can't turn it off.

Also why is it that when you use table manager to change were the HUD displays go ( you can click to have them all move to the left or right) and it works great except the popup get all screwed up with going to the wrong people, as i mentioned above.

netsrak
07-09-2009, 03:00 AM
Preferred seating: i can't test it in the moment but i think you can select seat 0 or sth like that.

HUD: dont use this position move buttons move the HUD with the mouse to the right positions and save it.