PDA

View Full Version : Importing Database (Fabio)

Lord Baldrick
07-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi guys

Once again a big thank you to Fabio for getting me and HM up and running. During the process Fabio imported my PT3 database into HM, however the import only seems to cover the hands played since I started using PT3 and does not include those from PT2. In using PT3 I had previously imported my PT2 database into PT3 so is it normal for the older hands to be left behind?

Cheers

LB

Lord Baldrick
07-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Another piece of information: when the import occurred I was using a number of aliases. Could this be the reason why my older hands have not been picked up?

Cheers

LB

netsrak
07-09-2009, 02:45 AM
The alias doesn't prevent the import but if you haven't defined your old screennames in your alias you will not see them in the reports. Can that be the case.

I guess Fabio imported the handhistories from an PT3 export which should also include your older PT2 hands.

So extend your alias at first and come back if you need further assistance.

Lord Baldrick
07-09-2009, 03:33 AM
Thanks netsrak

Unfortunately I cannot find my 3 older (now unused) player names in the database when either trying to add an alias or when one uses "Change" Player on the Cash Games Tab. They are all present in my PT3 database. I have only found the 3 current names in use on the 3 sites I play at.

Cheers

LB

netsrak
07-09-2009, 05:17 AM
OK, then i think they are not in your database.

You can try to export and import them on your own. We have a guide for this: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=63

Please come back if you need further help.

Lord Baldrick
07-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Thanks netrak.