PDA

View Full Version : Bugs (Likely) Created by FTP Update ...

Bullmer
07-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Hello Everyone,

If someone has already started a thread to share bugs created by FTP's newest software release, please point me the way. Otherwise, I'm going to start a thread here for people to dump issues, so that these issues can be updated more quickly.

Steve (aka Bullmer)

Bullmer
07-08-2009, 05:28 PM
1) Buy-ins are not accurately being reported for SNG's (quite possibly other tournaments, too).

I played the following four games this morning at the same time:

$10 + $1 PLO8, 9-player, STT
$10 + $1 NLHE, 9-player, STT
$6 + $.50 NLHE, 9-player, Turbo STT
$5.50 + $.50, 9-player, Satellite to Double Deuce

Here is the HH archive folder for today (attached .jpg image):

In HEM, these games are the last four games listed. They are my #61-64 tournament games played for this month (I have my filter set to "this month").

Here is a screenshot of my HEM Data View (attached .jpg image):

Note how the buy-ins are listed:
61: $11.00
62: $11.00
63: $12.00
64: $0.00

These don't match what I actually played today.

Bullmer
07-08-2009, 05:37 PM
2) The summary of results files are showing up blank when I open them up in the archive folder.

Here is a picture of all my summary files in .jpg file format (note, all the 0KB file sizes):

Please note, one of my files tournament results did show the results correctly. The $10 + $1, NLHE, 9-player, STT.

Bullmer
07-08-2009, 05:39 PM
3) Note how a summary of "FIVE - The $20,000 Freeroll" (FTP's freeroll celebrating their fifth birthday) that takes place TOMORROW is showing a summary file in TODAY'S archive. Please refer to the image above to see this file listed.

Bullmer
07-08-2009, 05:44 PM
4) THE HUD Display isn't working for tournaments. Specifically:

- It worked for about 4 hands this morning, then it stopped updating.

- I shut down table manager, and relaunched it. No HUD came up.

- I rebooted my computer, and tried to watch other games in observer mode, and no HUD came up.

Note, I'm testing PLO, 6-player, ring games right now:

- Observer mode did not work for HUD.
- After playing a couple of hands (two-tabling) the HUD started out working fine.
- The HUD displayed stopped up after 7 hands on one table, and 8 hands on the other.
- When I highlight over the table manager system tray icon, the $$'s won doesn't match the $$'s won in my session view (even after refreshing the session view). It appears frozen, similar to the HUD displays.
- The hands ARE showing up in the session view in the HEM window.

simpsonp
07-08-2009, 06:03 PM
My table manager has found the 4 tables that I am currently sitting at, although the HUD has only popped up on 2 of them! not good......

$0.25/$0.50 NL 6 max tables BTW.

ritoyenne
07-08-2009, 06:07 PM
The hud (CG) works for X hands, then stops updating .. or the hands stop being imported.

ritoyenne
07-08-2009, 06:09 PM
My table manager has found the 4 tables that I am currently sitting at, although the HUD has only popped up on 2 of them! not good......

$0.25/$0.50 NL 6 max tables BTW.

Same problem too.

zed33
07-08-2009, 06:13 PM
4) THE HUD Display isn't working for tournaments. Specifically:

- It worked for about 4 hands this morning, then it stopped updating.

- I shut down table manager, and relaunched it. No HUD came up.

- I rebooted my computer, and tried to watch other games in observer mode, and no HUD came up.

Note, I'm testing PLO, 6-player, ring games right now:

- Observer mode did not work for HUD.
- After playing a couple of hands (two-tabling) the HUD seems to be working fine. I will see if I can go 100 hands on each table, and confirm it is working fine.

same problem with a bunch of MTTs. it was only displaying like 4 hands/table then when i restarted is only showing hud on half the tables and only about 4-8 hands on each.

Mbattled
07-08-2009, 06:16 PM
(cross-posting)

Using Fozzy's latest Beta (1.09 Beta 14a) and still unable to import observed hands from FTP tables - haven't been able to since the FTP client software was updated early this morning.

Any ideas?

Bullmer
07-08-2009, 06:37 PM
5) The "All Active Players" window is not showing anything.

- Note: I did switch to cash games.
- Note: I did hit the refresh button.

I won't post any .jpg of this, because it is completely blank.

Jimbojimijim
07-08-2009, 09:49 PM
HUD doesnt work for me.

I tried to relunch it and I also tried with table finder but it doesn't work.

With table finder it says that he can't find any attached hands and he needs to wait to have some imported hands, but everything is imported perfectly. Weird.

cruffles
07-08-2009, 10:44 PM
I initially had the same problem with the HUD (after the FTP update this morning), but for whatever reason, the error was corrected when I updated to version 1.09 beta 14a.

As for the tournament entries, I am having the same problem with the buy-in and rake amount. I was playing mostly $5.00 + $0.50 SNGs and it kept getting input as a $10 SNG. This function was working quite well prior to the update, so it obviously has something to do with that.

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 11:25 PM
I havent had time to go thru this thread yet, but I will try to soon. I am going to forward this thread to both developers and the other support guys as well.

chinaman
07-08-2009, 11:50 PM
After latest FTP upgrade, cannot import observed hands, HUD freezes and will not re-start, HUD appears on some tabkes but not on others, etc. FTP says observed hands are not available for hand history, but i was getting them before the upgrade, HELP!

Rvg72
07-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Hi guys

1) download 1.09 beta 14a from http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) observed hands are no more in FTP
3) that means you will not get stats until you play at least one hand

Everything else should be ok but let me know if not

Roy

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 11:55 PM
I havent had time to go thru this thread yet, but I will try to soon. I am going to forward this thread to both developers and the other support guys as well.

I assumed that someone must have noticed and mentioned the update in this thread by now. Apparently I was wrong. Pretty sure I am going cross-eyed after 11+ hours on the forums.

Sorry about that Roy.

ScreenBeat
07-09-2009, 12:36 AM
Hello,

Problem still exist in beta update too. On beginning all seems to be ok but after 10-15 hands hud stop working and don`t import new hands from table...

Any ideas?

Yung Bry
07-09-2009, 01:27 AM
HUD sometimes doesn't come up with a couple SNG tables. Seems to come up on every other table, but then freezes after 5 or so hands.

Also, I dont know if this is Holdem Manager effecting this, but every so often I am dealt no hand, but it acts as if I am dealt a hand and asks me to fold, bet, raise. LOL but I can't even see my cards, and when I scroll my mouse over my own screen name it doesnt say my hand in text like it usually would.

And sometimes the actual chip images when the blinds are posted are invisible too.

netsrak
07-09-2009, 02:57 AM
With Beta 14A the freeze problem is fixed (i tested it). But Roy and Mike are still working on the other issues so i think there will be another update later today.

MentalCombat
07-09-2009, 04:53 AM
Scanner now works, but open and join buttons do not..

cap games are listed despite cap not being checked ( i think none of the boxes are working correctly)

CounterfeitKing
07-09-2009, 06:27 AM
Not sure if this is caused solely by the new update but its definitely a very bad bug to have and haven't noticed it before. Tried the "Fix EV for current player" to no avail.

http://i27.tinypic.com/14y4n45.jpg

Thanks

MentalCombat
07-10-2009, 03:42 AM
definately still having problems with my hud on FTP. it seems that some tables get no hud at all, it appears to maybe be tables that i have played before?

If i relaunch hud, it fixes it on _Some_ tables, but not all.

it also appears, that those without a hud, are having trouble importing as well. hands do not effect my session, or show up on the hands tab

pog0
07-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Hi guys

1) download 1.09 beta 14a from http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) observed hands are no more in FTP
3) that means you will not get stats until you play at least one hand

Everything else should be ok but let me know if not

Roy

Am I correct to assume that the pre-fetch option in beta 15 is suppose to allow for stats to appear on the table without sitting in?

If so, it doesn't appear to be working for me. Is there any additional configuration required other than selecting the pre-fetch option?

Note that I've yet to sit at a table at FT since the update, not sure if that'd be an issue.

Possibly related:
I apply then save, then if I check the "site options" tab again, it's still at 5. However, when I close and reopen HEM 1.09 b15, it's set back to 0.

netsrak
07-11-2009, 05:33 AM
The prefetch doesn't work for me too. It was a quick solution for the problems with the latest FTP updates because they no longer write handhistories on observed tables. In the moment there is no way to see stats before you play. The Prefetch will fix this in one of the next Betas.

bobbydavro
07-11-2009, 06:28 AM
Updated to the latest beta and HUD still seems to stop working after 10 hands or so?

Anything else needed to be updated?

EDIT: my mistake wasn't on very latest beta 1.09 beta 15