PDA

View Full Version : HM2 Stat requests [#3091]

Vigi
10-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Let me know if these can be done, thanks so much guys really appreciate all the hard work.

-Raise flop bet turn
-Raise flop bet turn and bet river
-Raise turn and bet river

3bet Pot Stats

-Bet Turn 3bet Pot
-Bet River 3bet Pot
-Fold to Turn Bet 3bet pot
-Fold to River Bet 3bet pot
-Fold to Cbet Turn 3bet pot
-Fold to Cbet River 3bet pot
-Call Cbet Turn 3bet pot
-(Raise+call) cbet river 3bet pot
-Raise CBet Turn 3bet pot
-Fold to cbet raise turn 3bet pot

!!!

Vigi
10-16-2011, 03:29 AM
For the first three stats, what I mean specifically is:

villian bet the turn given that he raised the flop
villian bet the river given that he raised the flop and bet the turn
villian bet the river given that he raised the turn

cheers.

Vigi
10-17-2011, 02:45 AM
while I'm at it, could also very much use the opposite stats:

fold to turn bet when called flop raise
fold to river bet when called flop raise and called turn bet
fold to river bet when called turn raise

morny
10-18-2011, 01:13 AM
Thanks ive forwarded these suggested stats to the developers

Vigi
11-10-2011, 03:13 PM
I Posted this in another thread asking about ETA but I though I'd post it here so you Knew what stats I was talking about:

please please please please please I'm begging you if there's any chance you can get the developers to push this out in the next release or two it would mean so much to me. I'm dieing out there without these, all the crazy regs who cold flat my 3bets are pwning me postflop!

roy.goncalves
11-16-2011, 03:30 PM
I've been focusing on performance tweaks the last week or so but jumping back into stat building for the HUD. Working on these ones now so should be in the next build or 2 depending on release timing

rvg

Vigi
11-23-2011, 02:37 AM
see? this is why management always tells the support guys never to give an ETA on anything!

Anything on the horizon? Next Build? Squeaky wheel gets the grease?

roy.goncalves
11-23-2011, 03:44 AM
These hud stats were added to the build released on nov 18. You'll find them in the turn and river hud stat groups

Edit: Actually not sure if the stats you listed under 3 Bet Pot Stats were added but the ones you mentioned in the 2nd and 3rd posts are definitely in there. I'll double check the others - I may have missed those or they may be in a different request ticket

Roy

roy.goncalves
11-23-2011, 12:43 PM
Yeah looks like I missed those 3bet pot stats you listed so will get the rest of these added for the next release which is probably in a few days

Roy

Vigi
11-23-2011, 04:47 PM
bwahahahaha I'm in heaven! I've been waiting all my poker days for those stats. Can't believe I Missed It! It's because I checked for the 3bet and assumed the others wouldn't be there either. Can't wait for the 3bet Pot ones too. thanks Roy.

Azalin
11-23-2011, 08:32 PM
The continuation bet flop/turn/river on 3bet pots popup stats are flawed on HEM1 (see this http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/150701-no-stat-changes-12-06-a.html) and I was wondering if thats the case also on HEM2.

Are you guys using the same formula to calculate those stats? Can you please make sure that those stats are correct?

udbrky
11-25-2011, 04:51 AM
We have passed this along and are looking into it.

mckrogh
11-25-2011, 05:19 AM
Can u please add a stat.... I would love to have "adjusted ante BB"

With that i mean when antes kick in, we need to have big blinds which is 2/3 of the pot? And not the Big Blind divided by our stack.

Can u add that so we can have that in our hud?

So just have a stat that do: The pot pre after ante is posted/3 * 2 = NewBB -> Our stack / NewBB

Possible?

Let me know if u have any questions?

Ive suggested this long time ago.. and would like an update wether or not u can add this stat?

In before use M and BBs stat!

mephisto87
11-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Hi ,

i found the fold to CB Flop 3bet Pot but i miss already theese stats:

did you forget them?

roy.goncalves
11-27-2011, 02:00 PM
No, still working on adding the rest so figure about 4 to 7 days for the remainder

mckrogh, we do have the adjusted BB stat - this was added a month or two ago based on some feedback in a different thread

Roy

roy.goncalves
11-28-2011, 01:55 PM
These, and many other similar variations, should all be in now

mephisto87
11-28-2011, 05:09 PM

now? what u mean? next release?

roy.goncalves
11-28-2011, 06:16 PM
They are in the build currently being tested internally for release - probably tonight maybe tomorrow depending on any bugs that are found

Roy

Azalin
11-28-2011, 06:51 PM
The continuation bet flop/turn/river on 3bet pots popup stats are flawed on HEM1 (see this http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/150701-no-stat-changes-12-06-a.html) and I was wondering if thats the case also on HEM2.

Are you guys using the same formula to calculate those stats? Can you please make sure that those stats are correct?

Is there any new info on the above? Are those stats using the same formula on HEM2 as HEM1 or are they correct? Should I trust them? :rolleyes:

roy.goncalves
11-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Well they're not really flawed - we looked it into it and found the following:

1) there was a bug that caused the 3bet position to change to the 4bet position if there was a 4bet. So, the positional 3bet stats would be off if there was a 4bet. This was fixed a few weeks ago for HM1 and HM2 but would require a reimport if you are using positional 3bet stats otherwise they will be slightly off.

2) our "3bet preflop" stats for HM1 and HM2 include "3+ bets preflop". So your CBet% on 3bet pots will also include pots where you were the 4 bettor (and could cbet the flop). So really 3bet should be more clearly defined as 3+ bet pot.

HM2 currently uses the same approach in most cases as HM1 where we combine 3+ bet situations into the overall 3 bet pot. We do break out 4bet situations in some cases like for CBets which you'll see in this new build. Moving forward we are changing this for HM2 - for pretty much all postflop stats we will have the following:

1) Overall (includes 2,3,4 and 5)

2) Limped Pots
3) Single Raised Pots
4) 3 Bet Pots
5) 4+ Bet Pots

6) 3+ Bet Pots (includes 4 and 5)

So you'll be able to set it up any of the stats any way you like. In HM1 we're just going to make it more clear that a 3bet preflop pot is really 3+ bet.

Roy

Azalin
11-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the clarification Roy.

In my opinion CB on 3bet pots and CB on 4bet pots are clearly two different things and one should not be confused with the other. Speaking for HEM1 I think that making the CB 3bet flop being exactly for 3bet pots would absolutely be fantastic. I would appreciate if you could look into this HEM1 thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/150701-no-stat-changes-12-06-a-3.html yourself and join the discussion with another poster (alllala) who is more knowledgeable on the specific "bugs" on 3bet pots).

As for Hem2 please clarify this on the stat description. The 3bet stats should be renamed to 3bet+ ASAP - not many players know that those stats are not for 3Bet Pots only.. I am certain that the 6) category is of little use if the 4) and 5) stats are created. In the 2.0.0.5735 build (at the current time the latest one) I see the "Flop Cbet 4Bet Pot" but I see no "Turn Cbet 4Bet Pot" or river. Perhaps you are mentioning the internal build in which those stats exist?

In my opinion and judging from the current state of the games the 4bet stats should be treated as a separate category by itself. For 100bb NL 4bet pots are actually common on 1/2 and above so my suggestion is the following:

2) Limped Pots
3) Single Raised Pots
4) 3 Bet Pots
5) 4 Bet Pots
6) 5+ Bet Pots

I see no reason to have a [(7) 3+ Bet Pots] Category except that those stats already exist. In any case please add more stats on the 3Bet Pots and the 4Bet Pots categories first. Thanks for taking the time to read all of the above.

alllala
11-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Nobody needs the 3+Bet Pots stats. Right now the new Turn and River CB in a 3b pot stats donīt add 4+bet pot situations in HM1, and you shouldnīt change these stats to add 4+bet pots. You should correct all the old 3bet pot stats to only include 3bet pot situations (as I expected all the time using them).

But I know you will be taking the easy way out and just rebrand the old HM1 3bet pot stats into 3+bet pot stats. What a shame.

roy.goncalves
11-28-2011, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the clarification Roy.

In my opinion CB on 3bet pots and CB on 4bet pots are clearly two different things and one should not be confused with the other. Speaking for HEM1 I think that making the CB 3bet flop being exactly for 3bet pots would absolutely be fantastic. I would appreciate if you could look into this HEM1 thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/150701-no-stat-changes-12-06-a-3.html yourself and join the discussion with another poster (alllala) who is more knowledgeable on the specific "bugs" on 3bet pots).

As for Hem2 please clarify this on the stat description. The 3bet stats should be renamed to 3bet+ ASAP - not many players know that those stats are not for 3Bet Pots only.. I am certain that the 6) category is of little use if the 4) and 5) stats are created. In the 2.0.0.5735 build (at the current time the latest one) I see the "Flop Cbet 4Bet Pot" but I see no "Turn Cbet 4Bet Pot" or river. Perhaps you are mentioning the internal build in which those stats exist?

In my opinion and judging from the current state of the games the 4bet stats should be treated as a separate category by itself. For 100bb NL 4bet pots are actually common on 1/2 and above so my suggestion is the following:

2) Limped Pots
3) Single Raised Pots
4) 3 Bet Pots
5) 4 Bet Pots
6) 5+ Bet Pots

I see no reason to have a [(7) 3+ Bet Pots] Category except that those stats already exist. In any case please add more stats on the 3Bet Pots and the 4Bet Pots categories first. Thanks for taking the time to read all of the above.

Thanks for the feedback. We're going to reevaluate this and most likely will be using your suggestions here for HM1 (only using 3bet) and for HM2 we'll quickly make some adjustments. Hm1 will need a reimport after any changes, HM2 will not

Regarding the CBet on 4bet pot stats for Turn and River, yes they are in the internal build that will be released tonight / tomorrow

Roy

roy.goncalves
11-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Actually it turns out a reimport won't be necessary for HM1. HM1 is actually already breaking down postflop by 3bet and 4 bet (and limp and raise) but the hud definitions were merging 3bet and 4bet into what you see on the screen. So, it won't be too much work and we should be able to add 4bet postflop stats to the hud for HM1 as well with no import

Roy

alllala
11-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Iīm glad to read that i assumed wrong and hope you guys wonīt take too much time to release the new HM1 release that hopefully will correct many important things.

If you add 4bet Postflop stats (love the idea), maybe you could also add the "Fold CB vs Raise 3bet pot" for Turn and River (It shouldnīt be that much work when there is already the Flop value for it).

When iīm already asking. You know about the error that for Turn and River CB 3bet Pot the formula counts the Conti twice if the the Contibeter is Raised?

And do you guys plan to fix the vs Missed Contibet stats? (Itīs even wrong for the Acitve player Details window)

(all for HM1)

udbrky
11-30-2011, 04:45 AM
I am forwarding this to be looked into.

roy.goncalves
11-30-2011, 02:28 PM
udbrky, you should assign this one to me if you didn't already

Thanks,
Roy