PDA

View Full Version : When SB = BB ...

Sedeete
10-15-2011, 09:22 AM
Hey

I realized something weird which is altering my stats. Ongame has only PLO games where the SB = BB. Therefor when in SB you can check your option, just like if you were in BB.

BUT, when you're in the BB and SB checks his option, you obviously have the option to raise or check. IF you raise however, HEM doesnt consider it as a raise. So for instance right now on a table i've raised twice as BB vs the SB checking, and my stats are still 0/0 over 8 hands.

As i play in micro stakes, it's happens an great amount of the time that the SB just checks it, and i raise almost 100% of my range there. Because of this, a couple of % are missing in my stats.

Could you do something about it ?

Regards,
Sedeete

RDB
10-16-2011, 07:43 AM
Can you please send us those original hand histories so we can investigate this. Please 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org) the hands and send to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. HM moves all the original hands it auto imports to an archive folder for performance reasons. Any hands you manually imported From File/Folder would not have been archived, only the auto imported hands.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. The default path is C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options ---> Configure Auto Import Folders ---> Edit ---> Archive Folder: ___________________

The archive should be organized by \Month\Day Of Month (example: C:\HMArchive\2011\07\31).