PDA

View Full Version : import error

fow
07-08-2009, 03:06 PM
last night i played in a diferent computer so i saved the hand history file and imported it when i came home like i always do but this time the hands were imported but they dont show on the holdem manager.i have the latest update im playing on microgaming.ithe only thing diferent i made was that i exported a hud layout to play in my friend's computer but is the same hud layout im using.when i tryed to import the hands again the hm already recognizes the hands i also manual vacumm the database to see if there was some error but is all ok

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 04:43 PM
........i have the latest update .....

Are you sure? People always say this, and often do not. We have released 2 beta's in less than 24 hours. 5 or 6 of them the past week.

If you have to update, you may also have to copy those HHs to a different folder for HM to not ignore them as duplicates.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

* (1.09 Beta 14a BUG) Updated to deal with FTP client change which would cause hud to stop updating after about 10 minutes
* (1.09 Beta 14a BUG) Fixed issue with Prima cash games not auto detecting within hud without table finder

PLEASE NOTE: We will have a scanner update later today - this is taking a little bit longer to fix and we wanted to make sure the manager + hud were operational for people

EDIT: FTP SERVER SCANNING IS NOW ENABLED

fow
07-08-2009, 04:50 PM
i have the 1.08.04 version.sorry if i mispost but im new in the forum

netsrak
07-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Please use the update fozzy posted

fow
07-08-2009, 05:09 PM
why should i use the beta test version to solve this problem in the standard version?none of the fixes refer to my problem...

Mbattled
07-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Using Fozzy's latest Beta (1.09 Beta 14a) and still unable to import observed hands from FTP tables - haven't been able to since the FTP client software was updated early this morning.

Any ideas?

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 07:10 PM
You are no longer allowed to import observed hands or have your HUD display before you have actually played a hand. Datamining has always been against the rules at FTP. It was just unenforceable because they wrote observed Hands to the drive. The new FTP client does not write observed hands, so it is not possible for you to import them. The truth of the matter is, you should have never been able to.

mak
07-08-2009, 09:27 PM
You are no longer allowed to import observed hands or have your HUD display before you have actually played a hand. Datamining has always been against the rules at FTP. It was just unenforceable because they wrote observed Hands to the drive. The new FTP client does not write observed hands, so it is not possible for you to import them. The truth of the matter is, you should have never been able to.

Why can't you have the HUD display without datamining? This would be similar to Stars where the HUD shows merely by opening the table, but no new stats are mined.

fow
07-08-2009, 10:54 PM
i still have no answer to my problem....

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 11:57 PM
HM 1.08.04 has not worked properly with FTP software since approximately 1.09 Beta 7 or Beta 9. There have been at least 6 beta updates this week alone.

If you don't use the latest beta, it won't import the hands. It is that simple.

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Why can't you have the HUD display without datamining? This would be similar to Stars where the HUD shows merely by opening the table, but no new stats are mined.

My understanding is FTP does not want trackers pre-fetching one hand, the way pokerstars allows us to.

fow
07-09-2009, 10:39 AM
"HM 1.08.04 has not worked properly with FTP software since approximately 1.09 Beta 7 or Beta 9. There have been at least 6 beta updates this week alone.!"

im playing in microgaming, unibet to be more exact not full tilt...

netsrak
07-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Unibet had some Updates too, please use the latest beta or we can not help you.

fow
07-09-2009, 01:09 PM
i updated to the last beta patch and the hands i imported are still not showing in hm

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Have you tried reimporting those hands? You may need to copy them to a new folder, so HM won't recognize the files as duplicates, and manually import them.

If they still won't import, you could try creating a new test database to try importing them 1 last time.

If they still will not import, please ZIP and email the hand history files to support@holdemmanger.net with a link to this thread.

fow
07-09-2009, 01:30 PM
i tryed to reimport the hand but i was still using de 1.08 version and the hm recognized the hand as duplicates and didnt import again.i dont have the handhistory file anymore what i will try to do is export the hands from the hm of my friend were i played and try to import them to my now updated hm

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 01:38 PM
OK. The hands should have been moved to your C:\HMArchive folder, if you used the auto-import process to import those hands. The manual import from folder/files options, do not move the hands to archive I believe.

fow
07-10-2009, 05:24 PM
problem solved.the issue was that my friend had is time and date in the system in january of 2002 so the hands were imported correctly but to see them i had to put that date cause holdem manager assumed the date of the system.by the way is there any way i can move those hands to this month buy changing the date on them?

fozzy71
07-10-2009, 06:03 PM
I don't think so. The best solution, if it isn't too many hands, may be to create a new DB and import the hands, now that the date is set properly, and then delete the old DB.