PDA

View Full Version : HUD not matching up to players on more than 1 table

slippyjim
10-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Hiya,

Ive got my HUD setup right now and everything is great when Im on one table, but when I open a second table the HUD is all messed up - the stats dont line up with the correct player, but if I move them around it messes up the first table.
What do i need to do?

I was playing at party poker, not tried it multi table on other sites yet

Thanks,
Steve

Sarek
10-15-2011, 03:51 AM
first disable preffered seating in room and set all preffered seatings in HM to "--"
go to Table prefs and tick Card & Alignment edit
then open ONE table, play some hands, wait stats to appear and arrange stats
and mucked cards in correct positions
Do Table manager - save positions and close this table
Then enable preffered seating in room and set HM preffered seatings,
untick Card alignment
Open new table and play some hands to check all is OK
But keep in mind: stats will take right positions only after you play at this table.

slippyjim
10-17-2011, 06:49 PM
Thanks, spot on!!!

slippyjim
10-18-2011, 10:56 AM
I think this should be my last question for a while :)
Am I correct in saying I need to create a different HUD config in "player prefs" for every poker site I play at? eg a config for Betfair and a config for party poker etc etc

Sarek
10-19-2011, 03:43 AM
My opinion is yes. Set default config to Dracula (because it don't exist now).

slippyjim
10-25-2011, 07:22 PM
I followed all the seating arrangement instructions and it worked fine on Betfair but on Party Poker when I go to the 2nd table the HUDs were 2 players anti clockwise of the correct position. I went into Table Manager and moved the positions 2 places to the left, and everything was OK. What have I done wrong?

Also on Party poker in the middle of a hand the stats sometimes go mental and it seems randomly swap positions (now they just moved 4 places anti clockwise) or sometimes I can have duplicate stats

And now it all seems to be going wrong.... I am trying to play on 2 tables at party poker and all seemed fine at first then HEM froze and had to close it with Task Manager, now as soon as I start HEM, Table Manager goes not responding and hmhud.exe is using 100% CPU. Party Poker freezes and stays like that until I kill hmhud.exe in task manager.
Now I am only playing at one table and all seems well

Thanks,

Patvs
10-26-2011, 02:52 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating --> PartyPoker

slippyjim
11-03-2011, 08:11 AM
Im using Win 7 x64, windows firewall and free avast
Windows is fully upto date, and the files are set to run as administrator.

I will update to the latest beta when I get chance and let you know how I get on, thanks for your help

Clint Boon
12-08-2011, 04:59 PM
Im on pokerstars and have the exact same problem. Can someone please please give me a guide through for this?

Patvs
12-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Setup the seating preferences:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating