PDA

View Full Version : HEM problems since FTP udate

The Wizzard
07-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Hello

A few problems after the FTP update.

HUD doesnt work (update) with the 1.09 beta version, but the HUD works with the 1.08.04 HEM version.

When i am working from the 1.08.04 version, the HUD doesnt display immideately, but after the first hand is played. So when i play my first hand in the BB, i don't have any stats.

A other problem is that HEM don't display the mucked cards of my opponents, so I have to look for the mucked hands in FTP (button --> last hand)

I hope there will be a solutions for this.

Thanks in advance.

The Wizzard

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Before today I would have told you to upgrade to 1.09 Beta 14, but FTP updated to their new beta software today. I doubt that any of the old versions of HM will work with the new FTP software today.

There are multiple other threads about the new ftp update.

doghouse
07-08-2009, 12:22 PM
are fixes being worked on?

netsrak
07-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Of course, Roy is busy...

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 12:33 PM
I just got a few bucks on ftp for testing:

I have no problem importing or with HUD on FTP, with 1.09 Beta 14 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

You need to change your import folder to your username, instead of the main HH folder. They stopped writing observed HHs to stop datamining.

A few people said it would freeze after 30 or 40 hands, so playing a longer session now.

Rvg72
07-08-2009, 12:42 PM
I think the problem occurs after about 10 minutes the hud stops updating. We will get a fix out within a couple of hours
Roy

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 12:44 PM
I think the problem occurs after about 10 minutes the hud stops updating. We will get a fix out within a couple of hours
Roy

Confirmed

It does seem that the HUD freezes after a while (21 hands for me). HM kept importing the hands and displaying my session in the HM GUI properly, but the table manager and HUD did freeze.

goodoldbm
07-08-2009, 01:44 PM
I was having the same problem. So i downloaded the beta update. Now when I try to open holdem manager it says xenocode virtual application runtime - this application has encountered an error, 0x80000FFFF, with following description - catostrophic error. And I can't open holdem manager at all. :(

Shadowed
07-08-2009, 01:50 PM
If I checked the box to import all hands from the subfolders, should I specify directly the derictory of my profile or not? I mean will it help me?

Rvg72
07-08-2009, 02:08 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

* (1.09 Beta 14a BUG) Updated to deal with FTP client change which would cause hud to stop updating after about 10 minutes
* (1.09 Beta 14a BUG) Fixed issue with Prima cash games not auto detecting within hud without table finder

PLEASE NOTE: We will have a scanner update later today - this is taking a little bit longer to fix and we wanted to make sure the manager + hud were operational for people

mxrider
07-08-2009, 03:22 PM
that seems to be working for teh hud, tyvm

nair
07-08-2009, 03:29 PM
My hud immediately starts working for when im playing, but not for simple data-mining...with that beta you hosted there.

nair
07-08-2009, 03:37 PM
I just went back and tested HEM for datamining...

-HEM can see any and all tables for datamining purposes in tablemanager
-HEM cannot actually import datamined hands, which it could obviously do before
-As such, obviously, no HUD is present for datamining...but that's not the HUDs problem

adopsio
07-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Hi,

when I try to install this update i get the error "The package was unable to replace the following file:C:\Program Files\RVG Software\HoldemManager.exe"

What should I do? TY

DaWeef
07-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Hi,

when I try to install this update i get the error "The package was unable to replace the following file:C:\Program Files\RVG Software\HoldemManager.exe"

What should I do? TY

Probably kill a running instance of HoldemManager (open Taskmanager to check for it)

ONTOPIC: The update hasnt worked for me, HUD still quits after like 10 hands or so...

klangpack1
07-08-2009, 04:06 PM
So i need to change the folder from C:\Program Files\Full TiltPoker\HandHistory\ to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\username\? I do this on FTP and holdem manager correct? thx for any help

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 04:14 PM
So i need to change the folder from C:\Program Files\Full TiltPoker\HandHistory\ to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\username\? I do this on FTP and holdem manager correct? thx for any help

It really shouldn't matter, if you have HM set to read from \Hand History, as long as you have it set to also Import From Subfolders.

jbirds21
07-08-2009, 04:20 PM
So do i need to install the latest HE, in order to get my stuff working, after the new FT update?

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Yes, you need 1.09 Beta 14a, linked in my signature. I am currently 36 hands into a test session with no problems.

bay
07-08-2009, 04:40 PM
I have downloaded 1.09 beta 14a and there is no sign of anything being imported.I have added C:\Program Files(x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\myFTPusename+subfolders to my current import folders.What steps am I missing out ? Should I delete my old import folder (C;\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory+subfolders) or alter the handhistory option on FTP itself?

Btw I am not particularly up on these things so please assume no knowledge in your reply .

Cheers

netsrak
07-08-2009, 04:51 PM
The configuration is the same as before the update: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=142

You need the latest Beta 14a
and
datamining is no longer possible as handhistories are only written when you are playing at a table

jbirds21
07-08-2009, 04:59 PM
So there is no data mining anymore?

Curtlow
07-08-2009, 05:12 PM
I have the 1.07 HEM version. What do I need to do to fix the problems? Do i still use the beta update you have listed?

snipthetip
07-08-2009, 06:12 PM
I was having the same problem. So i downloaded the beta update. Now when I try to open holdem manager it says xenocode virtual application runtime - this application has encountered an error, 0x80000FFFF, with following description - catostrophic error. And I can't open holdem manager at all. :(

I am getting the same error, even with the newest beta update with the bug fixes. Will try to restart and then reopen, all suggestions appreciated.

MrUniverse09
07-08-2009, 06:22 PM
so datamining is impossible now?!

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 07:11 PM
You are no longer allowed to import observed hands or have your HUD display before you have actually played a hand. Datamining has always been against the rules at FTP. It was just unenforceable because they wrote observed Hands to the drive. The new FTP client does not write observed hands, so it is not possible for you to import them. The truth of the matter is, you should have never been able to.

^^

GeoC
07-08-2009, 07:33 PM
The configuration is the same as before the update: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=142

You need the latest Beta 14a
and
datamining is no longer possible as handhistories are only written when you are playing at a table

And I've done the steps outlined thru-out the posts.

doghouse
07-08-2009, 07:45 PM
mine is working now. thanks to all at hm

gpiotter
07-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Wasn't there time where you could fetch 1 hand so that you can see what the table is like before you sit down (i.e. stats would appear for those players you had data on)?

Is there a plan to do that now or do people have to wait until they're dealt in to see the stats? Can you ask ftp if they'll allow you to fetch one hand so that you will know what the game is like? Sure is a bitch to think you're sitting at a crazy table only to find out that it's rock infested after you posted your blind!

JohnAuston
07-08-2009, 08:07 PM
I know it's early yet, but would appreciate someone figuring out custom cards for the new FT.

Coins are the same, but cards are all different.

Also, I figured out how to put in a custom Background, but can't seem to get rid of the FT table that posts on top of it. With the old FT, I was able to get rid of a Table, and just use the Background, which had a faint table already in it. Anyone know how to do this with the new FT? Thanks

1jackoff
07-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Downloaded 14a and still can't get it to work. Table manager is finding the table but the import progress bar doesn't move and it just states "auto importing..."
Any ideas?

ffrllc
07-08-2009, 09:06 PM
+1 on the hope that we can get one hand before we post our blinds...like on Stars.

Any chance FT will allow this?

j2j2
07-08-2009, 09:15 PM
i just want the stats to pop up so i can table select, i guess i can live w/o the datamining althought it sucks

rbrizzy
07-08-2009, 09:53 PM
I can no longer connnect to the database. The database control pannel now pops up and i hit connect and get nothing. Im not sure what to do at this stage. Everything else was going good until this. It says that it is being forced closed and then the postgreSQL pops up to connect and I just a connection error. NEED HELP....thanks.

gpiotter
07-08-2009, 10:01 PM
+1 on the hope that we can get one hand before we post our blinds...like on Stars.

can always email ftp and ask

JohnAuston
07-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Since several people are reporting problems, thought I mention that mine is working now

latest beta, 50 hands in, 25 minutes

see attachment

speedas
07-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi,

My HUD simply does not work in deep tables. Everywhere else it runs fine.

Any solution?

Using HEM 1.09 beta 14a

JohnAuston
07-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi,

Any solution?

Using HEM 1.09 beta 14a

if you look at my graphic, you will see i am at a deep table

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 10:55 PM
I know it's early yet, but would appreciate someone figuring out custom cards for the new FT.

Coins are the same, but cards are all different.

Also, I figured out how to put in a custom Background, but can't seem to get rid of the FT table that posts on top of it. With the old FT, I was able to get rid of a Table, and just use the Background, which had a faint table already in it. Anyone know how to do this with the new FT? Thanks

There are threads on the towplustwo software forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/?pp=100) with some early mods being posted.

The mods at TiltBuster will be converted in due time also.

I can no longer connnect to the database. The database control pannel now pops up and i hit connect and get nothing. Im not sure what to do at this stage. Everything else was going good until this. It says that it is being forced closed and then the postgreSQL pops up to connect and I just a connection error. NEED HELP....thanks.

Please start a new thread and give as many details as possible about your system/version/setup.

My understanding is they do not want us to do that, but that is only second/third hand information.

speedas
07-08-2009, 10:57 PM
if you look at my graphic, you will see i am at a deep table

Oh, I'm sorry, then the 2k hands I've played at 16 different deep tables must be some freak error.

I'll try to grind 10k hands to see if it starts working by then, thanks!

1jackoff
07-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Mine is working now. Had to change my saved hand history folder from my d drive to the c drive and it started working. Always worked on my d drive before.

JohnAuston
07-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Oh, I'm sorry, then the 2k hands I've played at 16 different deep tables must be some freak error.

I'll try to grind 10k hands to see if it starts working by then, thanks!

NO need to be a smart ass. I was simply showing that it was not the "deep table" that was the issue, but something else. Jerk.

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 12:43 AM
Hi,

Any solution?

Using HEM 1.09 beta 14a

I havent had a chance to test yet. I actually just uninstalled FTP and need to reboot and reinstall, so I can copy all the default graphics files. :(

When playing, importing, with the Table Manager open - do any files appear in: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data

TimTamBiscuit
07-09-2009, 01:09 AM
Hi
My first post. I did have 1.07 and the HUD was displaying but freezing after about 9 hands (on play money tables).

I installed 1.09 14a and now I have no HUD at all but I only tested on play money tables. Import is working fine and table scanner works fine.

What do you suggest?

speedas
07-09-2009, 02:04 AM
I havent had a chance to test yet. I actually just uninstalled FTP and need to reboot and reinstall, so I can copy all the default graphics files. :(

When playing, importing, with the Table Manager open - do any files appear in: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data

No :(

netsrak
07-09-2009, 02:53 AM
TimTamBiscuit: ? If it works play

Speedas I'm not sure what your problem is in the moment.
The Path Fozzy posted seems not to be ok for me. Its for prefetching hands.

Does your HUD not work when you play or are you trying to see stats without playing at the table.

You are already using Beta 14a right?

Sorry for the questions but i can't figure out the different posts in this thread.

gpiotter
07-09-2009, 02:58 AM
[QUOTE=netsrak;65545]TimTamBiscuit: ? If it works play

netsrak
07-09-2009, 03:13 AM
I meant play real money game. There the HUD should work

YoungGunKid
07-09-2009, 05:32 AM
Hi,

What should I do? TY

netsrak
07-09-2009, 06:30 AM
Your Holdemmanager is running. Close it, check via Taskmanager if any belonging processes are running and kill them or reboot your computer and then start the installation.

TimTamBiscuit
07-09-2009, 07:09 AM
I meant play real money game. There the HUD should work

Yep, it works for me on real money games. I 1-tabled 56 hands in 45 minutes. All players' stats updated properly. Table Mgr OK. HEM reports complete and accurate.

Thks guys especially for the rapid fix. No hurry on the play money table support. LOL.

MeatBuoy
07-09-2009, 07:19 AM
So, anything on tournaments yet?

netsrak
07-09-2009, 07:53 AM
I think there will be another update later today

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 08:45 AM

No. That is the path that Mike asks for screen shots of when there is no HUD or problems with it. There are 2 files created per table I believe. A .DAT and a .HH.

The path for the pre-fetch is \Importing\HEM Data

#1ThunderFan
07-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Anyone having a problem with the autorate on the new HEM update and FTP? Seems its assigning everyone to be rocks except the 97 vpip's lol.

WOOF 08
07-09-2009, 11:17 AM
I have downloaded the new beta update, is there anyone who could give me instructions about where to continue please?

Do i have have to select new import folders in HM?

Any help would be great thanks.

netsrak
07-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Just install the update in your original Holdemmanager installation path and the Hud should work again.

speedas
07-09-2009, 01:11 PM
NO need to be a smart ass. I was simply showing that it was not the "deep table" that was the issue, but something else. Jerk.

Sorry if I sounded like a douche but I was tilting heavily at the time and your post didn't answer my question :p

Speedas I'm not sure what your problem is in the moment.

Does your HUD not work when you play or are you trying to see stats without playing at the table.

You are already using Beta 14a right?

Sorry for the questions but i can't figure out the different posts in this thread.

Yeah I'm using the beta 14a.

My problem is that the HUD simply does not display ANY stats on deep full ring tables. It works fine at non-deep tables.

Also, not sure if this is of any help to the problem, but when I open the table manager to figure out whats up, it recognizes the tables (has table number and the info that its a deep table) but it has no numbers, just "-"s.

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 01:31 PM
have you tried this yet?? If there are files there, can you screen shot them please.

I don't think there are any deep tables I can afford to sit at. :o

I will forward this to Mikes attention.

JohnAuston
07-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Sorry if I sounded like a douche but I was tilting heavily at the time and your post didn't answer my question :p

Yeah I'm using the beta 14a.

My problem is that the HUD simply does not display ANY stats on deep full ring tables. It works fine at non-deep tables.

Also, not sure if this is of any help to the problem, but when I open the table manager to figure out whats up, it recognizes the tables (has table number and the info that its a deep table) but it has no numbers, just "-"s.

I'm not sure what Fozzy71's "OMFG, FTP just updated me again. No HUD on micro cash tables" post means, but if it means that FTP stopped producing hand history for the smaller micro limits, and if those were the "deep" tables you were playing, that could be the issue. Stay tuned.

speedas
07-09-2009, 03:23 PM
No, medium stakes deep full ring tables.

netsrak
07-09-2009, 04:20 PM
No panic, Fozzy was a little bit confused :):):):)

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 05:07 PM
What nestrak said. I was just getting ahead of myself while multi-tasking this morning.

Beta 14a is ok on the majority of cash tables still.

I forgot to edit this post after I realized my error. :o

itWASaDREAM
07-09-2009, 08:05 PM
I seem to be having problems on deep tables, and sometimes random 100bb tables. i updated to the beta 14a. Any time frame for an update?

fozzy71
07-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Last I heard, they were trying to get it out tonight, or tomorrow.

Faye6891
07-10-2009, 12:31 AM
I'm using 1.09 beta 14a, the hud seems to be working fine for me on regular 100bb tables but the HH files are not being archived.

When I click the "Start Auto Import" button, the import progress bar doesn't show anything and below and it's written "Auto Importing...", although the hands are being imported, the files are not being archived on another directory as they were suposed to.

Also, the HUD for the Hand Replayer is not working right... some players' stats are shown, other players' are not shown. The stats box is there, but it's as if I had no hands on some of the players.

1jackoff
07-10-2009, 01:18 AM
Mine is working now. Had to change my saved hand history folder from my d drive to the c drive and it started working. Always worked on my d drive before.

I had the same problem and I changed the location of my HH file and it worked. Working on a dual hard drive laptop.
Hope this helps

speedas
07-10-2009, 01:31 AM
Problem is fixed now, the new "update" took care of the HUD not displaying in the deep tables.

Thanks.

Faye6891
07-10-2009, 01:40 AM
I had the same problem and I changed the location of my HH file and it worked. Working on a dual hard drive laptop.
Hope this helps

I did it, even changed to another drive, but I still got the problem... It did archive 2 files out of 6. The rest is still the same.
But thx anyway!

netsrak
07-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Under Vista please check the administrator rights for holdemmanager.exe after installing the update.

Faye6891
07-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Under Vista please check the administrator rights for holdemmanager.exe after installing the update.

It seems to be working now.
Thanks!:)

MeatBuoy
07-10-2009, 04:45 PM
No update has helped my problem. HUD does not display on any of my tables. No new hands are being archived. I tried reinstalling it and then using the update. Nothing.

fozzy71
07-10-2009, 05:32 PM
No update has helped my problem. HUD does not display on any of my tables. No new hands are being archived. I tried reinstalling it and then using the update. Nothing.

Please try beta 15 from the link in my signature. If that doesn't help please start a new thread with all the details, and also answer these questions so we can understand your system better - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

PKowalski
07-10-2009, 06:58 PM
So is there anyway for the HUD to popup when we open a table? Right now table manager recognizes the table but no stats pop up.

1jackoff
07-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Seem to be unable to configure hud since 14a version

fozzy71
07-10-2009, 11:24 PM
So is there anyway for the HUD to popup when we open a table? Right now table manager recognizes the table but no stats pop up.

HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt > Pre-Fetch 5 hands

Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Add the folder described under the Site Options window

PKowalski
07-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Fozzy I'm using beta 14a and I don't have pre fetch 5 hands.

netsrak
07-11-2009, 05:20 AM
Fozzy I'm using beta 14a and I don't have pre fetch 5 hands.

What do you think about using a new feature in Beta 14a which was first implemented in Beta 15?

PKowalski
07-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Ah! Stupidity killed that cat.

Works great now in beta 15.

celtic240
07-11-2009, 12:56 PM
I'm using beta 15 and set up the folders like you said and still no hud until I sit down. Any ideas? thanks

celtic240
07-11-2009, 12:59 PM
My bad. I'm a duche it does work

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 04:05 PM
No problem. It takes a bit longer for it to popup on ftp than it does at pokerstars.

MeatBuoy
07-12-2009, 09:38 AM
Seems to be working now. Still updating after 15 hands. Obliged.

Realization
07-12-2009, 10:20 AM
I think I was mining observed hands an hour ago with Beta 15, but it doesnt work anymore now. What`s wrong? Can I collect observed hands?

netsrak
07-12-2009, 10:49 AM
NO, FTP no longer writes handhistories on observed tables. There is only the small workaround with prefetch up to 5 hands.

Bugge
07-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Just updated to 1.09 beta 15

Got this error when importing;

ERROR: 23505: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "compiledresults_month_pkey"

netsrak
07-12-2009, 11:08 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=168