PDA

View Full Version : 1.06.02 official release

Rvg72
08-20-2008, 01:31 AM
www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe

This one is essentially the 1.06.01v release with the recent Pacific changes removed due to an issue and a new article on dealing with 3bets preflop added along with a couple of minor fixes.

We also have an optional Hud Update here:

www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02hud.zip

Download and unzip over the existing hmhud.exe. This one includes the following changes:

* Absolute tourney problem fixed
* Memory leak in UltimateBet hand grabber fixed
* Extra space at end of stat line fixed
* Fixed Absolute mucked cards on HU tables
* Fixed stats creeping down from title bar and above
* Fixed low clubs being formatted wrong in hand history window
* Fix to crashing issue involving notes that affected some people who downloaded the hud with version "v"

This latest build has been the most solid so far. Here is a complete list of changes between 1.06.01 and 1.06.02

* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue re-importing exported hands from Poker Stars
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue some people were having with Prima and auto import
* (1.06.02 NEW) Added direct link to new Holdem Manager FAQ
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue where PT exported Everest Tourney hands would import as cash
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed import issue with OnGame and dead blinds
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug where choosing a board texture filter with a high card and not selecting any cards would cause HM to generate errors
* (1.06.02 NEW) Selecting colored notes in the HUD now save properly
* (1.06.02 NEW) You can now import Stars notes
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug with effective stack size filter where it would not remember its settings
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed crash when trying to sort an empty grid on any of the tabs
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug that caused exported ipoker hands from not being able to be reimported into HM
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue with importing Stars notes while Stars was open
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed FTP import issue that would cause hands to fail import if an observer said some specific things
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed UB import issue when a player would post a blind and be all-in
* (1.06.02 NEW) Betfair Preferred seating is always set to seat 1 when on
* (1.06.02 TRAINING) Article 3 - The Fuzz Rule. This article deals with how you react to a raise against your Flop Continuation Bet and can be a huge leak plugger if you have issues here.
* (1.06.02 NEW) HM will properly import notes from the 1.06.02 version of the hud and previous versions using the older format.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue where PT2 exported ipoker hands that are imported into HM and then re-exported only to be imported again do not import. This is fixed.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixes issue where some FTP exported hands from HM would not reimport back into HM
* (1.06.02 NEW) More importing changes that should provide the best import speeds to date for HM even with the extra processing that has been added
* (1.06.02 BUG) Cards in the hole card report now sort properly
* (1.06.02 HUD) Font type / size can be set per stat
* (1.06.02 HUD) Multiple configurations are now allowed so different layouts for HU vs 6 Max vs Tourney etc.
* (1.06.02 NEW) On Everest players who show and fold will now have their shown cards recorded
* (1.06.02 NEW) Added Allin EV% filters at the bottom of More Filters so you can search for hands where when you went all-in you had WIn % less than, larger than or in between (by using both)
* (1.06.02 NEW) You can now permanently delete hands in the hand view by right clicking
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue reimporting HM exported Everest hands
* (1.06.02 NEW) Ongame tourneys are recognized now
* (1.06.02 NEW) Mass Purge of hands has been added to delete entire stakes, date ranges etc.
* (1.06.02 NEW) More importing tweaks and improvements and added additional import logging
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug where folding to a 5bet would register as a 3bet fold.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed an error where about 10% of FTP observed hands from a particular data miner would fail due to a slightly different header.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed issue with different formatting of ongame hands
* (1.06.02 NEW) Added support for older Absolute Poker formats
* (1.06.02 NEW) All grids have the ability to right click and save contents to CSV file (which can then be opened with Excel)
* (1.06.02 NEW) Can now import PT exported hands from prima where the amount won is incorrect due to a dead blind posting that was unaccounted for.
* (1.06.02 NEW) Exported HM notes now include the note icon type
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug importing Ongame hands where a player had a & or < in his name.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Some datamined party hands have doubled up lines and in some cases HM would still import the hand and this would cause stats to be off. Now these hands will be correctly marked as errors.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug recognizing Prima Fixed Limit hands properly
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue related to dead blinds and hands that are all-in
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue involving hands where player shows 1 card
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed crash that would occur if you removed EV Difference from the hands view but kep Equity Pct in there.
* (1.06.02 NEW) Bonuses now appear in the graph if you check the "Rakeback + Bonuses" box.
* (1.06.02 NEW) Preflop Cards section of player popup details now uses same graphical view as the main preflop tab
* (1.06.02 NEW) You can now export the hands view to csv file to view in Excel
* (1.06.02 NEW) In the replayer the hero will now have his alltime stats shown instead of no stats.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug importing Absolute SNG hands
* (1.06.02 NEW) Some OnGame hands do not include the Button Seat position - HM now scans the hand action to determine this if it is missing
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug that would who a completely wrong EV$ in the sessions report when grouping by table
* (1.06.02 NEW) PT2 exports some ipoker hands with negative rake which is obviously wrong and previously HM marked these hands as errors but now it changes the rake to $0 and applies the difference against the amount won.
* (1.06.02 NEW) Pacific players always import in lower case now since Pacific seems to allow people to change the upper/lower case of their name each time they login which creates different players in the database
* (1.06.02 BUG) When additional layouts are created the Show Avg VPIP and Show Avg Pot flags did not save properly.
* (1.06.02 NEW) UB Hands where a player "opt to show" are now recognized and recorded.
* (1.06.02 NEW) Fixed issue people with Postgres 8.0 were having with the new import system timing out (the problem only affected this version of Postgresql)
* (1.06.02 NEW) Fixed some recent Ongame hand history issues where board cards were incomplete and certain playernames would cause issues
* (1.06.02 NEW) Preflop cards section of player details now shows the sample size
* (1.06.02 TRAINING) Added the "Dealing with a preflop 3Bet" article for registered users.
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug where the insert standardized hand changes would be ignored in the observed hand history form
* (1.06.02 BUG) Fixed bug in DBControlPanel where Export Hands would always export hands from the current default DB not the currently selected DB in the list

This set of changes took a lot longer than expected but it was very necessary for a lot of reasons. These are some of the top features in development right now for 1.06.03 (most are already underway)

* Ongame DB Support
* Tourney Winnings Support
* DB Changes for close to instant Report / Session / Graph generation even with huge db's
* Multi Currency

Roy

piet51
08-20-2008, 05:16 AM
Hi
Where can I find the latest article ?? ( article 4 -facing a 3bet )
I want to print it , but I can't

Please help !!
Piet

ranka
08-20-2008, 06:13 AM
Latest Version of Holdem Manager available is: 1.06.01v and is available here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01v.exe"

And now you are telling that 1.06.02 is latest version.... Can't understand anymore... Which one is the LATEST version then?

Also:

Optional?? Why it's not included in the latest HEM installing package? Why we have to install it manually?

I am so confused. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

TwentyFourSeven
08-20-2008, 08:48 AM
Where is the cache rebuilder ?
I want to delete many hands completly ot ouf my database !

fozzy71
08-20-2008, 10:13 AM
And now you are telling that 1.06.02 is latest version.... Can't understand anymore... Which one is the LATEST version then?

Also:

Optional?? Why it's not included in the latest HEM installing package? Why we have to install it manually?

I am so confused. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Whats hard to understand?

1.06.02 comes after 1.06.01v. He just hasn't updated that link on the website page you are referencing.

The optional hud is causing crashes for some people (like me), so he didnt include a buggy HUD in the official release, so it can be further beta tested and debugged.

emwi76
08-20-2008, 10:51 AM
RVG: Do you have any date for the release of the next version with ongame db support? Would appreciate any info since im considering buying the handgrabber. But if its only like a week away id rather save my money,

Rvg72
08-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Hi
Where can I find the latest article ?? ( article 4 -facing a 3bet )
I want to print it , but I can't

Please help !!
Piet

Goo idea, I'll add a print button. The article is actually compiled into the program to try and ensure that only HM paid customers can access the information.

Roy

Rvg72
08-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Where is the cache rebuilder ?
I want to delete many hands completly ot ouf my database !

If you want to bulk delete then you can use the Purge Hands option to do this otherwise if you want to delete select hands or sessions then select and right click the hands and choose the delete option.

Roy

Rvg72
08-20-2008, 11:29 AM
RVG: Do you have any date for the release of the next version with ongame db support? Would appreciate any info since im considering buying the handgrabber. But if its only like a week away id rather save my money,

E-mail support@holdemmanager.net with the subject "Beta List" so you get advanced copies of the next build. I'm hoping we'll have ongame db support finished within 1-2 weeks.

jayceekay
08-20-2008, 02:31 PM
when multi currency hands are imported into HM do they retain the currency they were in even though they're all being reported as $?

malfaire
08-20-2008, 03:17 PM
just wanted to personally say "THANK YOU" for your personal assistance on the PS importing issue. it is and was deeply appreciated!

morny
08-20-2008, 06:20 PM
when multi currency hands are imported into HM do they retain the currency they were in even though they're all being reported as $?

Can you email me one of the hands from HM by going to the hands TAB and right click and choose copy selected hand to clipboard and post or email it to me at morny@holdemmanager.net and ill have a look what way it saves it compared to $ games.

TheCOG
08-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Goo idea, I'll add a print button. The article is actually compiled into the program to try and ensure that only HM paid customers can access the information.

Roy

Of course, as soon as you have a print button, anyone can select "Print to PDF", and distribute the article at will.

Cheers, Carl.

MATPOCOB
08-21-2008, 03:33 AM

This archive contains HUD version 1.6.1t. Can you put new one?

AlekseiK
08-21-2008, 05:47 AM
Can you email me one of the hands from HM by going to the hands TAB and right click and choose copy selected hand to clipboard and post or email it to me at morny@holdemmanager.net and ill have a look what way it saves it compared to $ games.
It looks like this was discussed already here: http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=657
I also can send you some hand histories from cryptologic with UK pound.

morny
08-21-2008, 12:43 PM
This archive contains HUD version 1.6.1t. Can you put new one?

I replied to this question in your other post

PNXRMX
08-21-2008, 02:16 PM
From euro table at micro, copied from Holdem Manager:

***** Hand History for Game 2136015326 *****
$200.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Friday, August 15, 05:00:55 ET 2008
Table Kammussla (Real Money)
Seat 1 is the button
Seat 1: zd35 ( $197.00 USD )
Seat 2: iver_sen ( $315.96 USD )
Seat 3: Misterbluff ( $73.00 USD )
Seat 4: FacingTheSun ( $312.85 USD )
Seat 5: nr99 ( $87.54 USD )
Seat 6: uncle_wat ( $255.80 USD )
iver_sen posts small blind [$1.00 USD].
Misterbluff posts big blind [$2.00 USD].
Dealt to uncle_wat [ 3h Tc ]
FacingTheSun folds
nr99 raises [$12.00 USD]
uncle_wat folds
zd35 folds
iver_sen folds
Misterbluff folds
nr99 wins $15.00 USD from main pot

Another euro hand at micro, before import into HM:
** Hand # 2143765231 starting - 2008-08-21 17:23:31
** Siarut 2 [Hold 'em] (1.00|2.00 NL - Cash Game) Real Money

kop99 sitting in seat 1 with €135.57[Dealer]
uncle_wat sitting in seat 2 with €197.00
Sandurrrrr sitting in seat 3 with €326.88
Mr-T sitting in seat 4 with €208.00
anoldrecord sitting in seat 5 with €385.55
trinoo sitting in seat 6 with €197.15
uncle_wat posted the small blind - €1.00
Sandurrrrr posted the big blind - €2.00

** Dealing cards to uncle_wat: 2c, Kc
Mr-T raised to €8.00
anoldrecord called - €8.00
trinoo folded
kop99 folded
uncle_wat folded
Sandurrrrr folded

** Dealing the flop: 4h, Qd, 4c
Mr-T bet - €15.00
anoldrecord folded
Mr-T mucks:
Mr-T wins €33.05 from the main pot

I still have all my (recent) euro hands saved in gamehistory.dat files, luckily. Please make sure that euro hands that were previously imported as $ hands are overwritten. Or even better, automatically convert wrongly imported dollar hands to euro if it's possible to detect which imported hands are which. I often play in different currencies at the same time, so it's not just a matter of converting sessions, sadly :(

Of course, as soon as you have a print button, anyone can select "Print to PDF", and distribute the article at will.

Cheers, Carl.

True, but the info can be copied already with a few simple printscreens, so it's not like it's super secure right now anyway ;)

Rvg72
08-21-2008, 02:26 PM
True, but the info can be copied already with a few simple printscreens, so it's not like it's super secure right now anyway ;)

This is what I posted in the plugging leaks forum about this:

The main goal of the new system is to encourage people to purchase the software if they want the articles but I don't want to limit paying customers so I will change the way it works. There will at a minimum be a print button.

I know it will be easy enough for someone with a paid copy to share it with other people so I'm not going to spend too much time worrying about that since it is pretty much impossible to stop. Even now they could take screen shots and send the article as a bunch of jpg's

Roy

baaard
08-21-2008, 07:03 PM
ive been having troubles the last 3-4 releases with the " number of pots " thats shown in the HUD. It takes like 1-X clicks before it pops up. sometimes it doesnt even pop up. Doesnt mather if i have 1 or 12 tables up , its still random.

3.5gb ram and dualcore 3.16ghz , novirusspyware.

any ideas?

panthro
08-21-2008, 08:14 PM
guys, here's a weird one...

Just installed 1.06.02 this morning and played a session. Everything seemed to work fine, but when I checked HEM later for a specific hand, it wasn't there. I later figured out that I played a total of 690 hands, but only 408 were actually imported into HEM -- even though HEM's importer told me that it hand imported 690 hands. I tried reimporting said hands numerous times by changing file names and locations, but I'm getting the same problem. It's weird because while some hands from a specific table are in my HEM db, others aren't.

btw, the hands are from Everest poker and I've never had any problems prior to this one. Maybe I'm just an idiot and screwed something up myself.

thanks, and keep up the good work :)

HEM screen (http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hem2cg6.jpg)

PT2 screen (http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ptscreensu5.jpg)

panthro
08-21-2008, 11:01 PM
ok, little update,

I deleted all my hands from Everest and re-imported them after reading a few threads where Everest users were having the same types of issues. All is well, and everything looks 100% good now.

udbrky
08-22-2008, 06:19 AM
Whats hard to understand?

1.06.02 comes after 1.06.01v. He just hasn't updated that link on the website page you are referencing.

The optional hud is causing crashes for some people (like me), so he didnt include a buggy HUD in the official release, so it can be further beta tested and debugged.

:D

Fozzy, you out of your medicine again?

I laughed hard at this.

laho
08-22-2008, 08:06 AM
If you want to bulk delete then you can use the Purge Hands option to do this otherwise if you want to delete select hands or sessions then select and right click the hands and choose the delete option.

Roy

I thought, that this hands aren't deleted completly? Is this wrong.

This is important for me because I have one database with the hand I played and I don't won't to have there a ton of observed hands. In potertracker it was no problem because of the multiple DB's.

So can I delete the hands totally if I don't play the limit anymore?

zanton
08-22-2008, 11:36 AM
E-mail support@holdemmanager.net with the subject "Beta List" so you get advanced copies of the next build. I'm hoping we'll have ongame db support finished within 1-2 weeks.

Great news !

morny
08-22-2008, 02:23 PM
I thought, that this hands aren't deleted completly? Is this wrong.

This is important for me because I have one database with the hand I played and I don't won't to have there a ton of observed hands. In potertracker it was no problem because of the multiple DB's.

So can I delete the hands totally if I don't play the limit anymore?

You can completely delete hands yes using the methods Roy mentioned.

franky
08-22-2008, 04:12 PM
I tried purging some hands from my DB and after 1h i get

- "there was an error during the purge: connection establishment timeout. increase timeout value in connectionstring"

then

- "there was an error during the purge: error: 57014 canceling statement due to user request"

i see that other users reported this problem. Is there a fix?

franky

DarkMagus
08-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Why do import speeds seem to get slower with every update? i used to have like 80h/s back in 1.05. it went down to 40 h/s by 1.06.01u and now on 1.06.02 it's 25h/s

Do updates get slower as databases get bigger or something? I've been doing some heavy datamining lately and the size of my DB has probably more than doubled so that might have something to do with it?

morny
08-23-2008, 10:55 AM
I tried purging some hands from my DB and after 1h i get

- "there was an error during the purge: connection establishment timeout. increase timeout value in connectionstring"

then

- "there was an error during the purge: error: 57014 canceling statement due to user request"

i see that other users reported this problem. Is there a fix?

franky

Were working on improving this, can you maybe try doing smaller purges by date or something and see if this improves things?

morny
08-23-2008, 10:58 AM
Why do import speeds seem to get slower with every update? i used to have like 80h/s back in 1.05. it went down to 40 h/s by 1.06.01u and now on 1.06.02 it's 25h/s

Do updates get slower as databases get bigger or something? I've been doing some heavy datamining lately and the size of my DB has probably more than doubled so that might have something to do with it?

Database sizes will effect speed somewhat but also you may have noticed lately that the hands start with a small hands per second rate and slowly build up and level off, if your importing a small amount of hands it dosent have time to gather speed but over bigger samples youll notice it gets to higher speeds.

Defragmenting your drive has also improved most peoples speeds.

binbs
08-24-2008, 04:21 AM
ok i messed up.

I went to update my HM and I forgot to close the program first. Had to go thru lots of error messages.

Then when it was done trying to install the update. I closed HM and then ran theupdate file again. However now it told me that it wasnt able to replace HM.exe.

I now cannot install the new update at all because it wont replace Holdemmanager.exe . Any ideas on what i should do? I cannot even delete Holdemmanager.exe manually.

Vista 64bit.

jake--
08-24-2008, 08:29 AM
Why do I get the feeling there will be no Ongame DB support in 1.6.3?

I have waited over a full year with every answer has been it will be in the next release, itīs getting kind of silly now.

morny
08-24-2008, 09:58 AM

jake--
08-24-2008, 10:26 AM

Sry about that, didnīt see it but hope you can understand itīs a bit frustrating.

inavacuum
08-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Issue resolved.

//edit to remove pic as it was too big and pushing the forum page out of whack, ill leave the link there

inavacuum
08-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Oh, and FYI this is with the 1.5.9 HUD running 1.06.02. If the newest HUD is used then the usual Betfair flickering problem occurs making it impossible to use (but the font size is correct). The flickering does not occur with the 1.5.9 HUD. So at present the only working Betfair HM combo is 1.5.9 HM and 1.5.9 HMHUD.

morny
08-25-2008, 04:25 PM
Please try unticking "Scale Font" in Hud Options > Player Preferences

psyonic
08-25-2008, 05:05 PM
Hi - i got the following error:

when i install the new update i recieve the message: "cant replace holdemmanager.exe".

i got this message every update in the past and the only thing i had to do was to remove the holdemmanager.exe, start the update again and all works.
but now i remove the hm.exe and recieve the message again - now i cant start the oldversion (update 4 the win *selfslap*) and the new also didnt work.

what should i do now?!

P.S.
Forgive my crappy english ;-)

morny
08-25-2008, 05:15 PM
You need to close down HM fully before installing the update otherwise it wont replace the files needed. If you still get it with it close either kill all HM processes in the Processes TAB in task manager or if your not afmiliar with doing that reboot your PC and install the update before you open any programs

inavacuum
08-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Please try unticking "Scale Font" in Hud Options > Player Preferences

It's the same with or without Scale Fonts on.

ez2cy
08-25-2008, 10:19 PM
Ok, computer idiot here.

I downloaded the two latest upgrades. Now you say "unzip over the existing hmhud.exe." I have no idea what that means.

I tried to go to "Extract file to....." but I cannot find the hmhud.exe

I can find it if I just go to My Computer, C, Program files etc.

What am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance

morny
08-26-2008, 07:30 AM
Extract to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ or wherever you installed HM to originally

Darki23
08-26-2008, 06:25 PM
hi i think you guys forgot the stat " call to flop conti bet " again ..

morny
08-26-2008, 06:28 PM
No new stats were added in this build

Rvg72
08-28-2008, 01:57 PM
Just wanted to update progress on the latest build. With 1.06.01a-z there were releases every couple of days but we are now working on a bunch of new things for the 1.06.03 release which will go out to the beta group for a little while first. Here is the progress so far:

1) new performance enhancement that will make hero reports / graphs / sessions etc run about 15-20x faster on a large DB. This is completed.

2) ongame database support is about 75% done and the beta group should be getting it by tomorrow night

3) tourney winnings is progressing but still will be a bit before it hits the beta group

4) other bug fixes / minor improvements of course are happening as well

Roy

fozzy71
08-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Get me back on the email group please, roy. I am not playing a ton of holdem, but I definitely need to have the latest build.

baaard
08-29-2008, 05:39 AM
Get me back on the email group please, roy. I am not playing a ton of holdem, but I definitely need to have the latest build.

me to if possible

starf
08-29-2008, 08:15 AM
will the cache rebuilder be included in 1.06.03 ?

beaster
08-29-2008, 03:02 PM
I just thought of a stat -- how about "Bonuses". i.e. when looking at a monthly overall report I would be able to see all bonuses accrued for a given month. And also a "Total $" which would include $, Bonus $, and rakeback. Again this is so I can quickly, at a glance, see what I pulled in for the month.

coelho
08-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Just wanted to update progress on the latest build. With 1.06.01a-z there were releases every couple of days but we are now working on a bunch of new things for the 1.06.03 release which will go out to the beta group for a little while first. Here is the progress so far:

1) new performance enhancement that will make hero reports / graphs / sessions etc run about 15-20x faster on a large DB. This is completed.

2) ongame database support is about 75% done and the beta group should be getting it by tomorrow night

3) tourney winnings is progressing but still will be a bit before it hits the beta group

Roy
What do I need to do to become a beta tester?

morny
08-29-2008, 03:49 PM
I just thought of a stat -- how about "Bonuses". i.e. when looking at a monthly overall report I would be able to see all bonuses accrued for a given month. And also a "Total $" which would include $, Bonus $, and rakeback. Again this is so I can quickly, at a glance, see what I pulled in for the month.

There is a similar feature Options > Rakeback & Bonus and you can see the results in the graph TAB

rodolfo
08-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Roy

Replayer needs improvment!!! You just need to fix and expand once and it'd be good...
Thx

mindtrap
08-30-2008, 04:55 AM
once again:
what about the cache rebuilder? It doesnt make sense only to delete ancient hands if the stats are still in the HUD....

Deleting old hands is not only to save HD-space but also to not have stats that rely on player styles that might have changed weeks ago..

yope
08-30-2008, 07:28 AM
When I try to upzip the new hud file I get the message that unzipping failed because access is denied. Explanation:
"Extracting to "C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\"
Use Path: yes Overlay Files: yes
Error: Toegang geweigerd. (which means: access denied)
Cannot create C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HmHud.exe

Can't I just unzip hmupdate...zip into another directory and replace the old version with the new one (because I can unzip the zip-file in another directory).

Tx, Yope

Rvg72
08-30-2008, 11:39 AM
Replayer needs improvment!!! You just need to fix and expand once and it'd be good...
Thx

Yes, this is definitely on the list.

Rvg72
08-30-2008, 11:41 AM
once again:
what about the cache rebuilder? It doesnt make sense only to delete ancient hands if the stats are still in the HUD....

Deleting old hands is not only to save HD-space but also to not have stats that rely on player styles that might have changed weeks ago..

In HUD Options - HUD Filters you can change the duration of hands to be used

Cache Rebuilder is a very big project and when it is done it will also include many new stats. Definitely not going to happen before 1.07

Roy

Rvg72
08-30-2008, 11:41 AM
When I try to upzip the new hud file I get the message that unzipping failed because access is denied. Explanation:
"Extracting to "C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\"
Use Path: yes Overlay Files: yes
Error: Toegang geweigerd. (which means: access denied)
Cannot create C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HmHud.exe

Can't I just unzip hmupdate...zip into another directory and replace the old version with the new one (because I can unzip the zip-file in another directory).

Tx, Yope

It sounds like hmhud may have been running. Reboot and try the update again and it will work.

Roy

Smaptastic
08-30-2008, 11:31 PM
Hey - the server this is being hosted on is crapping out pretty hard on me. It took 3 attempts to download on my desktop, and my laptop has been unable to get the download going for 3 hours now.

guitarizt
08-31-2008, 10:32 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but the new beta is fantastic roy. Everything is so f'ing fast it's insane.

yope
08-31-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi Roy,

Today I got the same message. I'm not able to unzip in the holdemmanager directory. I can do it elsewhere. Can I swap the old hmhud-file with the new unzipped file, which I have in another directory? Or is there a special reason the new file has to be unzipped over the old one?

Tx, Yope

fozzy71
08-31-2008, 02:31 PM
Hi Roy,

Today I got the same message. I'm not able to unzip in the holdemmanager directory. I can do it elsewhere. Can I swap the old hmhud-file with the new unzipped file, which I have in another directory? Or is there a special reason the new file has to be unzipped over the old one?

Tx, Yope

It accomplishes the same thing, yes.

StudMatt
08-31-2008, 07:37 PM
Hi Roy,

Tx, Yope
I have the same problem...:(

PNXRMX
08-31-2008, 09:28 PM
I have the same problem...:(

If you're on vista it's probably because winrar doesn't have the rights to write to Program Files (not run as admin). Unzip somewhere else and copy/paste.

morny
09-01-2008, 12:54 AM
Hi Roy,

Tx, Yope

You can swap it but its just as easy to overwrite, it will prompt you if you overwrite so make sure you select yes

beaster
09-02-2008, 10:41 AM
There is a similar feature Options > Rakeback & Bonus and you can see the results in the graph TAB

Yeah I know that, but I'd also like my bonus money listed in tabluar format too.

morny
09-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Thats on the to do list:)