PDA

View Full Version : Vs Players tab and Vs Player Filter 2 different results

gummi
10-14-2011, 01:05 PM
I'm trying to analyze my game vs single players and I use first of all the tab vs player and after that i try with the filter vs player and I obtain very very different results, why?
I would like to create an alias whith all the reg player and put that alias on the filter vs player but i think that the result should be wrong.

I take a screenshot

Sarek
10-15-2011, 03:20 AM
Have you tried another report? By stakes or Overall
Adn is HM updated to 1.12.04 ?

gummi
10-17-2011, 06:21 AM
Yes i try with all other report same results.
I use that version, the newest.

netsrak
10-17-2011, 09:15 AM
Did you purge hands?

gummi
10-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Yes but other player from other site. Do you want Itry to export and create a new data base?

netsrak
10-17-2011, 09:18 AM
Yes please

gummi
10-17-2011, 09:19 AM
ok give me time (30 min)

gummi
10-17-2011, 09:58 AM
same error in particular if I use the tag vs player and i use the filter vs the same player i obtain 2 different rsults

Sarek
10-17-2011, 02:44 PM
To prove this we need hand histories. PLease collect some (vs one player), create new database and import HHs.
If you still will see defferent results - send all these hands (zipped) to support@holdemmanager.com with link to this thread.
And please attach screenshots to email.

gummi
10-18-2011, 04:08 AM
How can i do that? I partypoker.it (the site where i play) there aren't HU table, so I do not know how to import hands vs only one player

olliepower
10-19-2011, 12:05 AM
Open a new table, wait for someone to sit down and play some hands with them HU. You should get in a hand or two before a 3rd person joins.

gummi
10-19-2011, 04:04 AM
Ok but that is not what I need.

I would like to verify my results against some villains for example against regular player with more than 1k hands. To do that i verify if the results are correct or not, but the problem is here when i use the vsplayer tag i obtain 1 results but if i use the vs player filter in the report tag I obtain a different result.

Anyway also with only 13 hands and 1vs1 player the problema rimain.

Sarek
10-19-2011, 12:42 PM
I tried with mu database and did not seen difference.
If you think this is a bug, it need to be proved. Collect hands, zip them and email.

gummi
10-20-2011, 04:46 AM
I already write to the support and they reply to me this

1) When you filter for hands against a specific player the result you see in Reports is your total won/loss on all those hands and in these hands you will be winning/losing money to other players at the table. For example when you filter for hands vs "Player A" it will include hands where you raise preflop, "Player A" calls your raise as does "Player Z". You cbet flop and "Player A" folds but you lose a stack to "Player Z". When you look at the result on the specific vs players line it has extra filters built in to filter out those winnings/losses against other players involved in hands you have played against "Player A" so you see your winnings/losses vs that specific player only.

2) In addition to the above factor the result on the vs players line is converted to $USD. The result you see in the table below and in your screenshot is in winnings ($). Even though this winnings figure has a $ sign it is not equal to $USD and it is total amount won/lost WITHOUT currency conversions. For example if all your hands are in €EUR then the figures below are in €EUR and the result in the vs players line is converted to $USD. I recommend removing winnings from your report stats and instead add the currency of your choice.

My question is: How can i see how mutch I'm winning/loosing for example against player angaist whom I played more than 1000 hands? I would like to discover if my gamne against reg players is good or not and if I'm winning or not.

Patvs
10-20-2011, 11:44 PM
There is not an 'easy' way to do this.

Go to the players tab. Run a filter "min hands = 1000".
Write down the names of the top 20 profitable players you have more than 1000 hands on.
Then go to the vsPlayers tab and find those players to see if you're winning/losing against them.