PDA

View Full Version : Changing the stats of the HUD

gustavomiguel
07-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Hello, I play in FTP and I changed any variables of my HUD, but the changes dont appears when I play. The stats are the same of my first HUD.

Gustavo

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 11:48 AM
You probably havent properly configured your default and custom HUD configs on the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Use For: tab - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

If you have a custom HUD you are configuring, you need to first set your default HUD config to only work on a site that you do NOT play at. Then you need to make sure that your custom config(s) are set properly on the Use For: tab, for the site and type of games you play.

FUJItheFISH
06-23-2010, 02:11 AM
Hello,

What if the two different configs are for the same site and tournaments?

I'd like to be able to have a separate config for FTP 1-table SnGs and FTP MTTs.

Anyway to do this?

Thanks,
FUJItheFISH

fozzy71
06-23-2010, 08:25 AM
There is no way to do this automatically. If you right-click the table name in the Table Manager window you can pick any of your custom HUDs for that table. Assuming you play mostly SNG and the occasional MTT, I would use this method on the MTT table window manually so that the SNG HUD is brought up bydefault automatically.