PDA

View Full Version : Omaha Manager HUD and stats coloring

tvidi
10-14-2011, 12:43 PM
Hi,
I am using these stats in my HUD and need the colors for the stats (Green, Yellow and Red)

Line 1: VPIP / PFR / 3bet / Button 3bet / Call 3bet
Line 2: Flop AF / Turn AF / River AF / Went to Showdown / Won $ at showdown
Line 3: Flop Cbet / Turn Cbet / Fold to flop Cbet / Fold to turn Cbet / Flop CRaise
Line 4: Donk bet flop / Fold donk bet vs raise flop / Fold to donk bet flop / Hands

Sarek
10-15-2011, 03:54 AM
For such strategy questions, you should search poker strategy forums or video training sites

tvidi
10-15-2011, 04:45 AM
Well, it isnt strategy question. I have noticed that you have posted same coloring to NL HUD stats. And I have tried to find everywhere, but cant find. So I came here to ask them. You dont have info for these stats?

a.k.a.Also
10-15-2011, 05:51 AM
What Sarek is saying is that the ranges used to create the different colourings is a strategy issue.

The idea is that the colours indicate what is below average, normal, or above average for the games, sites and stakes you are playing.
Opinion varies as to how best to use colour as well - should it be green for exploitable and red for take care for example?
Since these can vary by such a large extent the only way to get these to be useful would be for you to analyse your own database and see how the players you sit with play the game.

Holdem Vision and Notecaddy are great ways to see what the averages for each stat are and make it much easier for you to customise your hud to see when players are deviating from the average strategy, and it is for you to decide how you can use that information.

tvidi
10-15-2011, 06:15 AM
"Opinion varies as to how best to use colour as well - should it be green for exploitable and red for take care for example?"

Yes, I am looking these.