PDA

View Full Version : Stats disappear unless Force Ontop is ticked

superwomble
07-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi, playing on iPoker sites I find that unless I have Force Ontop ticked my tables's stats disappear whenever I move away from the table window to another window, be it the active players window, or another table window. Once the stats have disappeared they take a hand before they reappear, which is no use when multi-tabling, as they disappear more often than they appear.

The only way to make them stay on the table is to tick Force Ontop, and this is ok if I'm playing on one table, although still not ideal as if I go to another window the stats are still displayed above what I'm trying to look at. It's no good for multi tabling though, as I see all stats from both tables on both tables - see screenshot.

I am using HEM version 1.09 beta 13 on Windows XP. I have updated my graphics card drivers.

Thanks for any help.

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Is this something that happens often? without fail? Can you please enable logging: HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Enable Logging, and try to reproduce the problem.

I will send a message to our support manager and CC the HUD developer so we can get to the bottom of it for you.

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Can you please try updating your video card drivers and see if that helps.

DanieI
07-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Is there any news on this? Updating drivers doesn't work for me

Mike chops
07-09-2009, 05:33 PM
I dont have a solution other than working with force on top. The problem is not with the HUD (as far as I can tell anyway).

ScreenBeat
07-09-2009, 05:50 PM
I have same problem. Stats only working with force on top options, without this option when I click on table stats dissapear.

I play on fulltilt.

palle
07-10-2009, 10:26 AM
same for me on party poker

superwomble
07-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Is this something that happens often? without fail? Can you please enable logging: HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Enable Logging, and try to reproduce the problem.

I will send a message to our support manager and CC the HUD developer so we can get to the bottom of it for you.

Sorry, not been online for a few days. Yes it happens all the time, and I have updated my drivers. Do you still want me to do the enable logging stuff? I wondered if maybe there's no need as Mike has said he has no solution to the problem?

Mike - are you working on a solution please?

Thanks.

fozzy71
07-12-2009, 11:14 AM
No need now that Mike has explained.

superwomble
08-20-2009, 06:23 AM
Mike - are you working on a solution please?

Thanks.

Hi Mike, any answer to this please?

Mike chops
08-20-2009, 11:42 AM
The only solution I have is to use Force on top.