PDA

View Full Version : Feedback, first impressions, little bugs, suggestions

SilverSag
10-14-2011, 07:58 AM
After receiving great help from Sarek (bow) I was being able to try HM2 out and there are my first thoughts:

- ITS EATING A LOT OF RESOURCES!!!! I mean, I know my comp is old, but it is capable of running World of Warcraft with max resolution and full graphics at 70 FPS. Yet I experience a lag when playing on Boss Media with 4 tables open (there is noticeable delay when pressing buttons) and cooling fans work so hard it seems all box is going for a liftoff! That doesnt sound like effective coding to me... (EDIT: its now unplayable - made a new post about this)

- It finally has a look of finished product (HM1 looked like its been done by IT undergraduate on hungover day)

- real-time win graph is UPSIDE DOWN (somebody must have noticed that, but just in cse...). It is fine, when static, but if open it DURING import it turns upside down. (EDITED - graph in Sessions tab performs funny as well - when I closed and restarted HM2 DURING active session, it started to draw the line somewhere IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GRAPH. Later it seemed to revert back to normal.)

- zeroline on graph is BARELY VISIBLE and I would like some refrence pont at the end of the like (similar like in HM1) otherwise its just gueswork

- DARK theme is great, but you can barely see any lines on graphs (coloring must be changed/intensified)

-if you ERASE A previously made NOTE in HUD so there is nothing left, it produces an error message. everything still works, but error message is there

- there should be an option to CHANGE THE CURRENCY in all reports and graphs! Now I play in EUR, reports are in EUR, but session window has results in USD. Doesn't make sense...

- HUD for Hero doesnt work in Boss Media. The HUD is there, but it shows 0 hands and obviously no stats

- In Reports window, By Stakes tab, bb/100 is ONLY SHOWING IN BOTTOM LINE (orange one) it does not show bb/100 for each separate limit

- I think there should be a link to hand viewer ON THE HAND REPLAYER...

- Call me biased, but I still miss 2 features from PT3:
- winning tab, where you can see your winning on day-by day basis ( I know Sessions Tab under Reports is very similar and you probably can get hourly rate somewhere too, but it still not the same)
- big summary tab (you definitely have the copy of PT3 somewhere you will know) where you can see all the players in one list (very good for comparing winrates, etc)

- I would like to do one thing and I just cant find the way to do it:

I would like to change popup when I hover over Cbet % in HUD. It is now showing "Default_Cbet", but I would like to change it to "C-Bet". Both popups are standard, they both are found in Popup designer, but I cant find the way (instructions) how to do it...

- and there is still the same problem with HUD as with HM1 - HUD DOES NOT ADJUST PROPERLY when I sit down at FR table with say only 3-5 players playing or when FR table dies down from full table to 3-5 players. HM1 atleast had little window accessible from table HUD, but I cant find similar feature on HM2 (thats still Boss Media, it could be fine in other rooms)

- have not tried HM Sync yet, but it seems like fantastic idea, since I very often play on my laptop and then have to import hands back and forth using flash memory. I hope it will be free or at least reasonably low monthly fee.

- all Home Screen looks like a bit of a wasted space. I dont see much of a use from widgets once the novelty wears off... but I might be wrong on this one

- TIME ZONE GUYS!!!!! It should be able to change time zones. Now there is like 3 hours difference between my time and time showed as "session start time". ( EDITED: - I found the option, ignore this :) )

- al in all - A VERY GOOD JOB! Best poker tracking software now actually LOOKS like best tracking software :)

Thats is from me now.

noob beta-tester
Silversag

morny
10-18-2011, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the feedback, well be going through this soon and writing up any relevant bugs and taking feedback on board.

pjo336
10-18-2011, 08:13 PM
Hey Silver,

Thank you for writing this detailed report.

A few of these are known issues and are in works to be fixed. Can you elaborate on your HUD problems on Boss Media? Are you still encountering these issues? We haven't had many reports of comparable HUD issues, and some of our testing team had no issues, so if the HUD problems are still occurring, any relevant information or screenshots could help us solve the issue for you.

Again, we appreciate the effort you have given us, and will make sure to look through any unresolved issues you are having.

udbrky
10-19-2011, 12:44 AM
Please check this out for performance issues:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/feature-requests-feedback/133651-disappointed-hm2-user.html

Graph issues are fixed, you should like the new one.

Please post the error. I did not get this.

We are looking at currency options. You can add the different currency stats. Also, we let you control when you convert currency, so you can wait to convert until you withdraw, which allows you to take currency wins/losses at a time when you're actually seeing them.

For the hud issue, please see this:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-reports/104721-no-hud-table.html

Please show a pic of the bb/100 not showing in by stakes.

Summary tab will be found in Opponents once it's fixed. Sessions report doesn't have the group by table/month/date yet like 1.0 has.

In HUD Options - stat appearance, you can assign any popup to individual hud stats.

You can adjust hud stats for # of players at the table. Otherwise, I'm not sure what the issue is with the HUD and player #.

Some features will be used by some people, but not all. There may be adjustments made to the home screen in the future.