PDA

View Full Version : Abrupt Shutdown and now wont open nor let me install a full version! ugggggh

2nice
10-14-2011, 02:27 AM
Hold em manager shut down on me. I was using 1.11.07 and then it just shut down. Then I could not open it. So then I went to your website to download the latest update which was 1.12.04 and I got all sorts of error messages saying that packages couldnt install and I kept hitting continue. Afterwards it said operation was successful. I still could not open it. Then I just figured that it looks like I have to delete and reinstall the full version. Now the full version will not install as I am getting a message during the installation that reads "error opening file for writing:" c:/program files/rvg softwaqre/holdem manager/ huhud.exe.
I dont know what the problem is and I do not knowwhat else I can do to get this back up and running being that I am starting from scratch how it is......I am confused and frusterate. Help asap.

morny
10-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Sounds like some of the programs didnt close or were still running in the background, just reboot and run the full installer and that should kill any processes that didnt close properly. Its basically telling you it cant replace the file because its still open.