PDA

View Full Version : hi

prof_anselmo
07-07-2009, 09:29 PM
I did download the beta version beta 1:09 .. 13
broke a number of boxes, you read it all, but s is not the worst off it.
when tightening self-import takes 30 minutes or more ...
and still does not update the quantity of players.
Another problem before and now, not playing the hud on the table of poker stars .. The program is very bad so ...
and the scanner table, says it is trial, but my HM is licensed
And last question, how do I keep the HM the stats of players if I find them in another table in an MTT, because if I change my desktop, my stat Zera, and some that are already played, is also reset
Note that before de update, the holdem manager run normaly...
What Can I Do?
thks

fozzy71
07-07-2009, 11:54 PM
I did download the beta version beta 1:09 .. 13
broke a number of boxes, you read it all, but s is not the worst off it.
when tightening self-import takes 30 minutes or more
and still does not update the quantity of players. ...

I am sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by this.

Another problem before and now, not playing the hud on the table of poker stars .. The program is very bad so ...

The HUD should work fine for Pokerstars tables. Can you please be more specific? Was it working OK before you updated? Is it importing hands on the Import tab? What does the Table Manager say? What operating system are you using?

and the scanner table, says it is trial, but my HM is licensed

It is still in Beta mode. Once it is finally released it will cost additional money - http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=9506

And last question, how do I keep the HM the stats of players if I find them in another table in an MTT, because if I change my desktop, my stat Zera, and some that are already played, is also reset

Can you please give some more details, so I can understand the problem better? Are you talking about when playing a tournament and you get moved to another table?? Or are you talking about keeping 2 databases on 2 different PCs synchronized?

prof_anselmo
07-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Hi mf..
thks you attention.

I try talk about the question.
before at the update, my hm and HUd run in poker stars, and show the stats in table normaly, now, dont show the stats in table pokerstars. Em FT show stats (hud) normaly, only in PS have problem. The box is check to save in directory hand story

When i push in button `import automatic handsī the program start import slowly again every hands in the directory of pokeroom were is the hand history, more or less 5 hours (slowly) never finish this work.

Another question.
How I do to that hm save history stats and show , in new meet , the stats saved in memory, and not start the O,O,O (zero) ...
exemple...
I playe with you now...
have stats your saved..
Tomorrow if i find you in the someone table, your stat will be with your datas (stas) the last session, because, here, show 0-0-0 how se dont player yesterday.
Do you understant now?

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Hi mf..
thks you attention.

I try talk about the question.
before at the update, my hm and HUd run in poker stars, and show the stats in table normaly, now, dont show the stats in table pokerstars. Em FT show stats (hud) normaly, only in PS have problem. The box is check to save in directory hand story

Please try 1.09 Beta 14 and see if it helps. Is it importing the hands and not showing the HUD? Or not even importing?

When i push in button `import automatic handsī the program start import slowly again every hands in the directory of pokeroom were is the hand history, more or less 5 hours (slowly) never finish this work.

It sounds like you never set HM to archive the old/processed HHs and it has to scan all of them every time. Go to HM > Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: - Create/Select a folder where HM can move them to.

Another question.
How I do to that hm save history stats and show , in new meet , the stats saved in memory, and not start the O,O,O (zero) ...
exemple...
I playe with you now...
have stats your saved..
Tomorrow if i find you in the someone table, your stat will be with your datas (stas) the last session, because, here, show 0-0-0 how se dont player yesterday.
Do you understant now?

HM keeps historical data on your opponents and will show their lifetime stats when you sit with them For yourself, it only shows your current stats from the current table.

If none of that helps you, please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

prof_anselmo
07-08-2009, 02:06 PM
then ...
I send him self-import, it should auto
is a table of open Pokerstar up appears in the table table manager, however, not be any story of hand, or the players of the table, and not shows the stats on the table as the hands go up.
and this began recently, with the update I did the program.
Another thing, I mean then, that the HM stores statistical data from the only players in the main lobby?
if I find the player another day in another tournament he did not pull this data and get the 0.0?

prof_anselmo
07-08-2009, 02:15 PM
have one think
full tilt is unchecked "track live hands"
Is check pre-fech one hand" and don have option "track live hands" to check
Party poker is unchecked "track live hands"
Ipoker is unchecked "track live hands"
is unchecked "track live hands"
This is problem?
And now the winner de pokerstars don show in graphic the (line about winner and loser cash)

netsrak
07-08-2009, 02:21 PM
I don't understand a word. What is your native language?

prof_anselmo
07-08-2009, 02:35 PM
were do you dont understand? I talk better?
my linguage is portuguese!

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.