PDA

View Full Version : Players are not auo-rated in the HUD accordingly to the new rules i setted up.

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 06:31 PM
I have a rule that say :

-If VPIP between 20 and 100 AND PFR between 0 and 10, those guys are supposed to be marked with green color, but some of them that don't match for other default rules are never marked green in the HUD as they should.

Some help would be appreciated.

Patvs
10-13-2011, 08:46 PM
Can you post a screenshot of your auto rate window?

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 09:21 PM

i reseted all and tested again : my new rule doesn't apply correctly in the replayer : some players that don't apply to the rule are rated like they do.

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 09:33 PM
I think i just understood whats going on.

When i create a new rule and click 'ok', then opening the auto-rate window again, the parameters below are reseted by default values aside my new rule. (wich is clearly a bug) Then if i just click two times on my new rule at the top of the rules list, those parameters below the window are again like they should and the when i click 'ok' it works! so every time i go in the auto-rate window i have to click two times on my new rule before clicking 'ok', otherwise my new rule's parameters are setted up again by default and 'corrupt' my rule.

i guess the same bug still happens with HM2.