PDA

View Full Version : Stats doesnīt shows properly sometimes

civver
10-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Hi,

i have a little probs with the stats in my hud during the liveplay.

Sometimes the number of hands played with one player isnīt the right number, but the other stats are proper (hooving the mouse over players name reveal the right stats,but wrong number for played hands). After a few hands later all stats are good.

Othertimes the played number of hands with a player is k, but the stats are shown just for a few hands.

I attached the screenshots below.

Patvs
10-13-2011, 08:43 PM
Check HUD options--> additional HUD filters.
And HUD options--> Tourney HUD filters.
The stats, based on x number of hands, will change when you're using a #players filter, or a #big blinds filter.

civver
10-14-2011, 06:36 AM
i know the function of the tourney hud filter, but this is not the problem i have.

The first screenshot shows that i have 1 hand played with the player buckstone and his m is 11 (fist panel)
the second panel shows his vpip is 10 and pfr 8.

The second screenshot is taken when i hoove over with the mouse on the players name:
in the second line the number of hands played shown as 1
and in the line for the vpip the number of hands played with that player is 61
=> in the panel i see the wrong number of played hands but the right stats for vpip and pfr
3. screenshot, a few hands later, number of played hand is accurate again and the other stats are proper

4. screenshot:
it shows the rigth number of played hands, but the wrong stats for vpip and pfr

second line shows 79 hands played, but in the line for the vpip only two hands are encounted

5.screenshot:
number of hands shown and the hands calculated for the vpip are same again

This was just one player, but during the tournament i realized the same strange behaviour with several players.

Sarek
10-15-2011, 03:28 AM
Try to reset all possible filters. Additional and tourney.