PDA

View Full Version : HEM/HUD issues

ivey15
10-13-2011, 12:59 PM
I'm having problems with my Holdem manger and HUD. Some of my games are being shown as "incomplete" after a session. As well my HUD continues to freeze while i play, i have to close HEM then reopen it for the hud to un freeze.

I update my HEM on a regular bases. Playing HUSNG's and pokerstars.

Any help?

Sarek
10-13-2011, 01:01 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.
Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.
Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe, hmimport.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab (for all users).
Do the same with pokerclient and pg_ctl.exe and postgres.exe in postgresql/bin folder

And don't close tables very fast - give room some time (5-7 seconds) to write information in files.

ivey15
10-13-2011, 01:12 PM
I run windows 7, using avast as my anti virus , not sure which firewall im using or how to check that.

by closing tables, do you mean after i finish a game leave it open for a bit for information to register in HEM?

Patvs
10-13-2011, 09:00 PM
When you close a table (or close the PokerStars client) before PokerStars has written the final information to the summary file, it can result in incomplete games.

Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

For games that are currently incomplete: You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM.
Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200
Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import into HM.