PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Super Turbo (multiple tables)

jeppg1111
10-13-2011, 01:47 AM
these hand histories (files) are not being read properly. They are not being assigned a buyin and am not even sure they are being read exactly as multiple tables. Somehow i had seven games played for my default buyin. This is set at .11 currently and I have single table specified, yet I have a few tournies at that default buyin when I did not play any of that criteria. So, somehow these multiple table sngs got read as single table; some. It is weird

Anyway suggestions?? Can we get these game types read properly in the future??

Sarek
10-13-2011, 03:45 AM
1) You have to specify default buyin in HM settings. What you put there - is what you get in HM reports after import.
2) When you reach final table in multi-table tournament - then HM will get correct info about tables and # of players. If you did not played till final table - edit this manually.

Max Cut
10-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Merge hand histories are very obviously lacking. So I really appreciate that you support most of their super-turbo rooms -- for those, we don't need the default buy-in.

Using the default buy-in is not practical when playing multiple buy-in levels. Please add support for the following Merge 6-max super-turbo STTs:

Bumblebee Room
Total buy-in: $0.11
Rake: $0.01

Fire Fly Room
Total buy-in: $1.06
Rake: $0.06

Please modify support for the following Merge game:

Dragonfly Room
New total buy-in: $2.12
New rake: $0.12

HEM rocks! Hope to be able to use it easily for these games.

netsrak
10-22-2011, 05:41 AM
Please send the infos and files to support@holdemmanager.com