PDA

View Full Version : Import old HH problems

hackbinder
10-12-2011, 10:48 PM
I imported some micro cash hands from stars (approx 32000) and some micro Party SNG hands (approx 10000) from HEM1 onto HEM2. I noticed two problems...

1) My pokerstars cash game graph does not match up to my actual results on HEM1. For example, my graph on HEM1 was above $50, but the graph on HEM2 has never been above $50. Also, my graph on HEM1 was never below $0, and on HEM2 it is below 0 for approx 7000 hands. The general slope of the graph is correct but these other things are not.

2) The Party SNG results are totally off in terms of the payouts... For $1 SNG it lists the prizes as a little over $1. Since there were many SNG I would have to go back and manually edit each one.

Thanks

Note - I just got my license yesterday so I think it is up to date

RDB
10-13-2011, 08:56 AM
1) My pokerstars cash game graph does not match up to my actual results on HEM1. For example, my graph on HEM1 was above $50, but the graph on HEM2 has never been above $50. Also, my graph on HEM1 was never below $0, and on HEM2 it is below 0 for approx 7000 hands. The general slope of the graph is correct but these other things are not.

Do the number of hands match? Also do you play multiple currencies? This could be caused by a difference in the exchange rates between HM1 and HM2

HM1 - Options ---> Settings ---> Currency
HM2 - Settings ---> Currencies

2) The Party SNG results are totally off in terms of the payouts... For $1 SNG it lists the prizes as a little over $1. Since there were many SNG I would have to go back and manually edit each one.

Are the results imported correctly in HM1? Can you please provide us with some original hand histories/summaries from such tournaments so we can investigate this. Please 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org) the hands and send to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

hackbinder
10-13-2011, 10:32 AM
Do the number of hands match? Also do you play multiple currencies? This could be caused by a difference in the exchange rates between HM1 and HM2

HM1 - Options ---> Settings ---> Currency
HM2 - Settings ---> Currencies

Are the results imported correctly in HM1? Can you please provide us with some original hand histories/summaries from such tournaments so we can investigate this. Please 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org) the hands and send to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

1) The number of hands do match and I've never played in any other currency than USD.

2) The results were not imported correctly in HEM 1... I would adjust both the rake and the top prize... It would get second place correct but not first place. In HEM 1, however, the errors were always consistent, meaning the errors were always the same errors... In HEM2, the errors are weird, also, it shows rebuys where there were none.

Just for reference, the payout at Party for $1 SNG Turbo 6 players was 2nd place $2.04 and 1st place was $3.06

The HH that I will be sending are direct from my database so I think there may be some PS cash games hands there too.

Sarek
10-13-2011, 01:08 PM
Please send original files - as they were saved by poker room.
You can find them in c:/hmarchive

hackbinder
10-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Please send original files - as they were saved by poker room.
You can find them in c:/hmarchive

Done

hackbinder
10-13-2011, 08:18 PM
Little update... The graph seems to have spontaneously corrected itself... I did nothing to it... Actually, it flitted back and forth for a bit and now it is correct.

hackbinder
10-15-2011, 10:18 PM
And now it just reverted back to the erroneous graph!

Sarek
10-17-2011, 03:45 AM
manually CLEAR your FILTER (even though it may seem no filter is selected)

hackbinder
10-17-2011, 08:48 PM
No... Everything is still screwed up... When I click for the cash game graph of the "filter" tag, I get the accurate graph. When I click the graph icon on the reports page in the middle bar, THAT graph is the one that is screwed up. It's got the right number of hands and the correct general shape of the graph, but the results are approx $3-5 off. Also, the PartyPoker SNG results are still messed, even after I cleared the filters. Note - After I cleared the filters and saved it, I clicked again on the "more filters" tag and they appeared all checked again. I think I may be doing something wrong, but for sure that graph is off and for sure the SNGs are not being processed correctly in my HEM2.

Patvs
10-17-2011, 10:54 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Which HM2 build are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)