PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't show up anymore (ongame)

Hanske333
07-07-2009, 09:40 AM
hey,
It's probably something very simple because i think i might have pressed some wrong buttons. I have version 1.09.07 beta and my HUD used to work fine but now when i start playing on ongame it doesn't show up anymore. He imports the
hands with auto import just fine, even the table manager opens and recognizes the tables but he doesn't recognize any player on them and lists them all as empty tables. That's why i think i messed something up in the player tab.
Also, when i open the active player windows it shows that there is no active player atm.
Thanks in advance

squalzen
07-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Does the table name have a special character like ç é Ô etc ...

If yes maybe look here http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12966

noap_
07-08-2009, 05:37 AM
I have a similar problem. Yesterday my HUD has been working fine, today HM HUD lists the tables I've opened, but just as "0/10 (0 short)" (although they are full of course) and for this reason no stats appear at the tables. I just tried to update from 1.09 beta13 to beta14; didn't solve the problem.

*edit*
reboot solved the problem

Hanske333
10-01-2009, 11:28 AM
This problem recently started to annoy me once again. I have the latest versions, don't play on special character tables and have no clue why it doesn't want to start the HUD from time to time. Rebooting helps but I don't want to reboot my computer evrytime I launch my HEM. Help pls?

netsrak
10-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Delete all files in the Ongame handhistory folder regularly. There is a locking problem with this file.