PDA

View Full Version : HM2 says : "Loading Session..." but nothing loads like its frozen!

LiquidSw0rd
10-12-2011, 09:19 PM
On my secondary computer, i tried to go in the Sessions section while NoteCaddy was running, but it made something wrong : now its wrtitten "Loading sessions..." for ever, but nothing happens and even after a computer reboot i can't access either to the Reports section because there its written "No results found.", and nothing loads anymore.

Thanks for your help.

B-Money
10-13-2011, 01:08 AM
Did you press clear filters and refresh after the reboot?
What happens when you turn NC processing off in HUD Options/Displayed Stats and reboot?

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 08:04 AM
1. I checked many times : filters are off. I rebooted twice too.

2. I already turned off NC in hud options > displayed stats. by unchecking "show caddy notes" and "start cadddy report..".

B-Money
10-13-2011, 02:35 PM
If you make a new DB and import a couple hundred hands is the problem still present?

How many hands are in the current DB where this is happening?

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 02:42 PM
1. I will probably try that tomorow.

2. Like 500k hands.

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Like i said this happenend on my secondary computer, but the main one is fine. So can i just start a new database on my secondary computer and then use the HM Sync function to make it like the main one ?

If yes, how do i do that ?

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 02:52 PM
or do i just purge all hands and use the HM Synch function ? How should i do ?

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 03:08 PM
I just tried to create a new database...

B-Money
10-13-2011, 03:10 PM
That error leads me to believe there is some kind of postgreSQL issue on your second PC. Let me get the main tech support guys in here to comment.

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 03:15 PM
I just tried again to create a new database, but by unchecking the "use the new database as default database" box. this time it worked! So now i setted up my new database to default database, and i just used the HM Sync function. Obv it will takes a while but that could work. i'll let you know here.

Thanks B-Money!

morny
10-13-2011, 03:17 PM
If you reboot the PC and try that again are you still getting that error and does it happen everytime?

Do you get it any other stage while using HM like refreshing reports, what antivirus and firewalls are you using and what anytivirus are you using?

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 03:21 PM
If you reboot the PC and try that again are you still getting that error and does it happen everytime?

Do you get it any other stage while using HM like refreshing reports, what antivirus and firewalls are you using and what anytivirus are you using?

1. Yes and yes. But it used to work tho.

2. Yes, basically not a single hand is found by HM2 like everywhere at any stage. And I have windowsXP default firewall and Avast antyvirus.

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 03:25 PM
hopefully all those problems will be gone when the new database i just succesffuly created will be synchronized!

udbrky
10-13-2011, 05:14 PM
If not, I do agree with B - it's a postgres issue based on that error. I'm really surprised you were able to get a new DB after getting that error.

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Now HM2 doesn't even start anymore! It just crashes instantly when i launch it. Last things i did before this is synchronizing my new database and rebooting the computer.

If not, I do agree with B - it's a postgres issue based on that error. I'm really surprised you were able to get a new DB after getting that error.

It might be that but i have HM 1.12.04 too wich work just fine!

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 06:23 PM
what should i do now ?

udbrky
10-13-2011, 07:49 PM
If it happens every time, then try this:

delete everything EXCEPT FOR DATABASE AND CONFIG FOLDER in
7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
Showing hidden files: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)
uninstall, reinstall

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Setup.exe

If the reports aren't filling after that, then send a log file after trying to load it up

Where is my log file?
7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

Showing hidden files: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)

LiquidSw0rd
10-13-2011, 08:17 PM
I just done all that. HM2 still crashes after like 4 seconds.

00:00.015 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Logger was created successfully.
00:00.015 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Creating module catalog.
00:00.015 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring module catalog.
00:00.015 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Creating Unity container.
00:00.062 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring the Unity container.
00:00.078 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.ConfigureContainer] Adding UnityBootstrapperExtension to container.
00:00.140 [Main:Bootstrapper.ConfigureContainer] ConfigureContainer loaded in 62.5ms
00:00.140 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring ServiceLocator singleton.
00:00.140 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring region adapters.
00:00.156 [Main:Bootstrapper.ConfigureRegionAdapterMappings] ConfigureRegionAdapterMappings loaded in 15.625ms
00:00.156 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Configuring default region behaviors.
00:00.171 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Registering Framework Exception Types.
00:00.171 [Main:UnityBootstrapper.Run] Creating the shell.
00:00.687 [Main:Bootstrapper.ApplyTheme] ApplyTheme loaded in 343.75ms
Exception: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: La valeur fournie sur 'System.Windows.Markup.StaticExtension' a levé une exception. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Une exception a été levée par la cible d'un appel. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: HRESULT_FROM_WIN32(ERROR_NOT_FOUND)
à Standard.HRESULT.ThrowIfFailed(String message)
à Standard.NativeMethods.GetCurrentThemeName(String& themeFileName, String& color, String& size)
à Microsoft.Windows.Shell.SystemParameters2._Initial izeThemeInfo()
à Microsoft.Windows.Shell.SystemParameters2..ctor()
à Microsoft.Windows.Shell.SystemParameters2.get_Curr ent()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
à System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(IRunt imeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
à System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(IRunti meMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
à System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
à System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
à System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Obj ect obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] index, CultureInfo culture)
à System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Obj ect obj, Object[] index)
à System.Windows.Markup.StaticExtension.GetFieldOrPr opertyValue(Type type, String name, Object& value)
à System.Windows.Markup.StaticExtension.ProvideValue (IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
à MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CallProv ideValue(MarkupExtension me, IServiceProvider serviceProvider)
--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
à System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(E xception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
à System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReade r xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
à System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlR eader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
à System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
à System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
à HoldemManager.Shell.InitializeComponent()
à HoldemManager.Shell..ctor()
à HoldemManager.Bootstrapper.CreateShell()
à Microsoft.Practices.Composite.UnityExtensions.Unit yBootstrapper.Run(Boolean runWithDefaultConfiguration)
à HoldemManager.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
à MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCat chWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
à System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(E xception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
à System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReade r xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
à System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlR eader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
à System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
à System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
à HoldemManager.Shell.InitializeComponent()
à HoldemManager.Shell..ctor()
à HoldemManager.Bootstrapper.CreateShell()
à Microsoft.Practices.Composite.UnityExtensions.Unit yBootstrapper.Run(Boolean runWithDefaultConfiguration)
à HoldemManager.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
à MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCat chWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

udbrky
10-14-2011, 07:54 PM
try installing this update:

Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - IIS 7.5 Express (http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=1038)

Then install HM2