PDA

View Full Version : Time problem, how to set this right?

Ryan Donk
07-07-2009, 01:33 AM
Read the FAQ, did the stuff, didn't work:

I temporarily live in Shanghai (GMT+8) which is exactly 12 hours ahead of Eastern Time. With the current "day starts at" settings (0) I only see the tourneys I started after noon. Since I like to do daily SNG reviews, I changed "day starts at" to 12, however this doesn't show any results, even after refreshing and changing settings. Weird thing is, when I select results for "Yesterday" I get all the tourneys I started before noon listed under yesterday's date and the ones I started after noon under today's date. How do I fix this?

fozzy71
07-07-2009, 08:43 AM
You are possibly going to have to use the date specific filters, such as Before, After, Between, and set the time there. There was a recent suggestion, that I forwarded to the developers, that asked for the 'Yesterday, Last Week, This Month' type filters be designed so they automatically use the 'My Day Starts At' time you have designated.

I will ask the other support guys to interject as well, if they have a solution. I live in EST and play on Pokerstars, so I don't have any practical experience having to manipulate the date/time ranges.

fozzy71
07-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Are your PC's regional settings set to shanghai as well? what site do you play?