PDA

View Full Version : Down Hard - Activation Problem

daedalus 9
07-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Hi, I tried to start run HEM today after having no trouble previously and it kicks me to the activation set up. I put in my PRO serial code and it keeps saying there were errors during activation online...contact customer service. I've tried all the workarounds (delete the .ldat file, disable firewalls). This has never happened before and nothing I can do fixes this. PLEASE HELP SOONEST I'm losing money being offline chasing this down. Thanks.!!:confused::confused::confused:

reg.log file coming your way on email

"Could not validate license "Professional Edition (PRO-xxxx-xxxx-xxx-xxxx)" in HoldemManager.
Could not activate license at server.
The request was aborted: The operation has timed out.
The form was closed before the operation was completed.
This machine has not been activated."

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Send an email with your purchase details and license info, to sales@holdemmanager.net. He may need to reset your license for the new copyright protection software. Make sure you also have the latest beta installed from the link in my signature.

daedalus 9
07-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Done. Waiting for reply. Running beta 13 so I should be good there.

daedalus 9
07-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Foz, can you nudge the sales guys to hook me up. I'm down hard. When do you expect them to get to this. Thanks.

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 10:56 PM
It get's checked every couple of hours, so it shouldn't be long. All I could really do would be send another email to the same account. :( He should be in touch before long. It's still relatively early out west.

daedalus 9
07-07-2009, 12:17 AM
Foz,

Sales tried to reactivate my current license but I still getting the same activation error. Log file says the following, need help...

"Monday, July 06, 2009 10:20:41 PM: A valid license could not be obtained for 'Holdem Manager'. Please contact RVG Software Ltd for assistance.

Reason:
No compiled licenses found.

No licenses found in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager.

Could not validate license "Small Stakes Edition (SMS-)" in HoldemManager.
Serial number not provided.

Could not validate license "Professional Edition (xxxx)" in HoldemManager.
This machine has not been activated.

Stopped looking for additional licenses.

fozzy71
07-07-2009, 07:25 AM
I am forwarding your posts/problems and a link to this thread to the developer, with an 'Urgent' tag.

daedalus 9
07-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Sales,
Foz,

I talked with Fabio today and we worked through a bunch of things that didn't work and he had to leave for the day. One of the things we talked about was trying to register with my license code on another machine to see if it was the machine or the license code. I tried this and got the same error so I think there is definitely something wrong with the license code.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE gig sales to set me up a new license code for registration ASAP. You can deactivate the old one. I've been working this problem for 2 days and need this resolved and I'm not an expert but that is what is clear to me is the most likely problem. There is no way this is on my side since it occurs on 2 independent machines.

Please respond immediately. Thanks.

fozzy71
07-07-2009, 08:31 PM
I forwarded the email again with your new information. He should hopefully be in touch soon.