PDA

View Full Version : session time

armonica
07-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Under session '' minutes played '' tab I can't get the right total session time if playing different tables.
There is a number of minutes for each table but the total time does not add up, so I still need to use PokerTracker just to know how many real hours I am playing.
I am quite sure there should be a way around it but I can't figure it out.:confused:
I am using version 1.09 beta 7.

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 10:36 PM
You should install the latest beta, 1.09 Beta 13, from the link in my signature.

Cash Games > Session tab > Group by: (Drop-down Menu)

- Sessions (by table) - Shows every individual table you play.
- Sessions - Groups together any tables you play at the same time, into 1 session. The default time for a break in between sessions, for HM to define them as 2 separate sessions, is 30 minutes
- Day - Self-Explanatory
- Month - Self-Explanatory

To change the session time out value, you will need to close HM and edit the HoldemManager.config file.

Start > My Computer > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Right-Click > Open With.. > Notepad > HoldemManager.config

Scroll down about half way til you find this line. It was line 61 in my file.

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">5</setting>

I have changed mine to 5 minutes. Yours should say 30. Change it, save it, close it. Start HM and it should group the sessions differently.

armonica
07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
I did follow the instructions, but I still get the wrong total time when multitabling, it's like HM register the time of the session but cannot add up the different tables duration.