PDA

View Full Version : Missed flush draws

Sirus
07-06-2009, 02:43 PM
is there a report to see how many missed flush draws you have had over a period?

netsrak
07-06-2009, 03:12 PM
You should take a deep look into the Report Filters. I think its possible to filter it starting with preflop suited hands combined with handvalues

Sirus
07-06-2009, 03:24 PM
You should take a deep look into the Report Filters. I think its possible to filter it starting with preflop suited hands combined with handvalues

please tell me how to do it?

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 04:54 PM
I will see if I can try to explain it, after I finish this remote support session. I am not very experienced with the filters, but it would be good practice for me to try. ;)

Sirus
07-06-2009, 05:09 PM
I will see if I can try to explain it, after I finish this remote support session. I am not very experienced with the filters, but it would be good practice for me to try. ;)

ok ty sir.:cool:

also pls tell quicksilver to check his pm's!:rolleyes:

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 06:08 PM
PMs here?? 2p2?? or TiltBuster?? TB is the best place to get a response from him.

Just done with the remote support session, I will take a look at this shortly.

Sirus
07-06-2009, 06:10 PM
PMs here?? 2p2?? or TiltBuster?? TB is the best place to get a response from him.

Just done with the remote support session, I will take a look at this shortly.

on 2+2 and TB

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 06:44 PM
on 2+2 and TB

I gave him a nudge about this. ;)

Re: Missed flush draws, yes it is possible, in a number of different ways, depending on how specific you want to filter, but you aren't really going to get a 'Report' like you want.

Filter >

- HoleCards (pick suited, unsuited, or all, etc)

- Board Texture > Board texture on Flop > Filter by Flop Texture > Filter by Flush Cards > select 1 of 3 options

- Hand values > Any Flop (or Turn) Flush Draw Value to filter even more.

There is also this to look at, but once again, I don't think it is quite what you are after. I am guessing you are wanting to know if you are getting unlucky with flush draw?

Cash Games > Reports:

- Hand Groupings

- Hand at Showdown (Detailed)