PDA

View Full Version : quest about hand history !!!

zrt1234
07-06-2009, 07:53 AM
is holdem manager only can imput hand history form my local computer???
if HM can download hand history from database server. how can i do it ??
i alrealy have postgresSQL in installed

thank you:confuse

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Can you be more specific please. I am not sure what it is you are trying to accomplish, exactly. Are you trying to download and import datamined hands? Are you trying to download and import your historical hands from a poker site? Are you trying to setup a network with your SQL DB on a server,
and your HM and HUD on your local machine?

HM can import supported file types, for supported sites. If you can download the supported files to your PC, it shouldn't have any problems importing them from a local directory.

zrt1234
07-07-2009, 02:16 PM
ok cuz i saw many other software like Poker Crusher have Real-time data on many player
so people using Poker Crusher dont have to sit for hours to figure out who the big losers are.

is HM can do the same thing?

netsrak
07-07-2009, 03:18 PM
I don't know Poker Crusher but as i see the description on the homepage i am sure it's illegal. The poker sites don't allow online databases. I just checked Pokerstars and there the use of Poker Crusher is forbidden.

With HM you can only create your own local database and read handhistories into it (it can be your hands and mined hands). This is allowed by the Pokersites.

zrt1234
07-07-2009, 04:11 PM
thank you for your concerned