PDA

View Full Version : Stars importing issue w/ Beta 13 (Split topic)

dennisa
07-05-2009, 10:11 PM
I am not isoloating which hands are not importing, but I am only getting about 60% playing Stars .25/.50 FR NL holdem. I play fast and slow tables.

I just upgraded to postgres 8.3 today. I use XP, not vista.

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 10:29 PM
I am not isoloating which hands are not importing, but I am only getting about 60% playing Stars .25/.50 FR NL holdem. I play fast and slow tables.

I just upgraded to postgres 8.3 today. I use XP, not vista.

What version of HM are you using? You probably need to update so the hands you are playing on all the 'newvpp' tables will import properly. Download link to 1.09 Beta 13 is in my signature.

dennisa
07-05-2009, 10:59 PM
OP has been taken care of. Pokerstars client was not in English, thereby making it impossible to import the hand histories. Firewall also needed exceptions.

What version of HM are you using? You probably need to update so the hands you are playing on all the 'newvpp' tables will import properly. Download link to 1.09 Beta 13 is in my signature.

Yes, I am using 1.09 Beta 13. Is there a log file for error hands? I will try another reboot for tonights session.

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Yes, I am using 1.09 Beta 13. Is there a log file for error hands? I will try another reboot for tonights session.

If you could try to compare the hands played in the session from the pokerstars stats tab, and compare them to the hands imported to HM for the session, that may help determine if it is actually missing some hands. If it is missing or mis-calculating the hands we are going to want you to zip and email them to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

dennisa
07-06-2009, 01:54 AM
My last session

From Pokerstars
- 101 out of 236 times while in big blind (42%)
- 48 out of 239 times while in small blind (20%)
- 115 out of 1366 times in other positions (8%)
- a total of 264 out of 1841 (14%)
Pots won at showdown - 59 of 99 (59%)
Pots won without showdown - 139

The above stats are from the session on 7/5 starting at 20:11:1. Email me if there are log files that I can send to you. All games were 9 player 50NL on pokerstars. No bonus vpp tables were selected.

Thanks
Dennisa

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5709/hem.jpg

netsrak
07-06-2009, 04:38 AM
For the LOG Files: we have a lot of them in the Holdemmanager installation path ;)
..\importing\logs
..\importing\import Errors
and ..\Log

Could you please be more specific with the problems you have with the stats posted.

Are you sure the handhistores are written in english?

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Could you try playing one short session, on one table, and compare the PokerStars Stats tab for hands played that session with the HM report for it? Is there a hand discrepancy between the 2? Might also be a good idea to make sure your HH folder is empty before starting the session, so if there is a discrepancy it would be easy to zip those particular hands, as long as they haven't been moved by HM to the Archive folder. To make sure they don't get moved you can increase the archive time: Options > Miscellaneous Options > Change Archive Duration.