PDA

View Full Version : IPoker - how to use HEM with SNGs?

BlackPersian
07-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Hello,

I am playing SNGs at iPoker and have sometimes one entry for every table and/or incomplete SNGs, if I play MTT/SNGs. Is there still no fix for it? Another workaround?

Had incomplete Tourneys at Ongame too (and yes, had a Ramdisk) and there was no solution.

Here maybe? Or is PT3 working fine and I should change?

Sorry, play 4 a living and donīt have the time to control every SNG, if HEM was able to import it completely and correctly.

I sent you some HHs, but got no answer for 2 days or something.

Maybe here...

Regards!

P.S.: Was using 1.09 beta 11 till now. Downloaded 13 and installing now.

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Can you please try reimporting the HHs using Beta 13, to a new database. If they are still not importing properly, please ZIP and email the hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

BlackPersian
07-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Same problem. I sent you another email.
Attached a screenshot of the incompletes.

Rvg72
07-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Hi Sascha, ipoker is a little bit tricky because they don't put the tourney number in the hand history until the tourney is over and instead, they put the table number there up until that point... This causes HM to think that there is a new tourney every time you change tables.

When I imported these files you sent me it looked like the screen shot below (removed from forum post). This is a bug we are working on but with ipoker specifically it is much more difficult to deal with due to the fact that they don’t include the tourney number until it is over…

If you delete all of the incompletes it should look much better